Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Teenage Boys in Modeling

modeeling limits

Posted by askme on 2006-08-11 02:26:48

I am a grandparent. I responded "no" to underwear for the younger boys, but actually a non provocotive photo for a catalog selling underwear seems OK. It all depends upon the context and setting.

Posted by RWM on 2008-12-09 22:03:08

Underwear is a tricky matter, because the kid isn't nude, but isn't dressed in a way that you'd normally see a kid dressed in public.

The question I'd ask a parent who was trying to decide what to do is: Would you feel comfortable having your kid go out in public dressed that way?

If the answer is "yes" then I wouldn't see any problem with having them do modeling dressed that way. If the answer is "no" then I'd suggest thinking twice about it.

Posted by JONGEN on 2009-04-19 01:13:49

i would pose in underware cause everybody sees me in my speedos anyway and you can see my penus thru my speedos more than underware

Posted by IcyM1 on 2009-06-03 02:05:14

It depends on the context with some of these. With the just in underwear option, it depends on how they're portrayed. If they're just hanging out, or something like that, it's okay, but if they're doing something sexual, there might be issues with the 12 year old.

Posted by shaun h on 2012-09-24 17:46:09

I guess that a young, (under 16) teenage boy in underwear, whether boxers or briefs is ok, so long as it's for a catalog or similar, but that's as far as it should go. Over 16, well, so long as it ain't overtly sexual, that depends on what he feels comfortable doing. For the 19 year old, let him decide, it's his body. I first posed naked at my local college for the Art class, but I was 17 at the time, and the college had to get special dispensation from both the local court and my parents. There was no problem as my mom and pa both understood it was not for sexual purposes. I've regularly posed nude, and that's how I first met my girlfriend! She's got no problem with this, so long as the cougars keep well away from me! Like most of the posters have said, if the context is suitable, there shouldn't be any real problems. Plus which, I'm pretty sure that the places where they'd be modelling have adequate safeguards against them being exploited or put at risk.