Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

WWF DIVAS!

TRISH AND TERRI

Posted by Douglas on 2001-07-10 23:04:01

I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I REALLY, REALLY HATE THIS TWO WOMANS. TRISH IS SO STUPID ALL THE FANS TALK ABOUT CHYNA'S BIG EGO BUT TRISH'S EGO IS BIGGER I MEAN IF SHE THINKS SHE CAN HAVE THE WHOLE WORLD IN HER HANDS JUST BECAUSE SHE HAVE HER BOOBS IN HER NECK SHE IS SO WRONG AND TERRI IS THE SAME STUPID THING SHE IS WORST BECAUSE I HAVE TO ADMIT THAT TRISH IS VERY GOOD LOOKING, BUT TERRI IS SO FU***ING UGLY AND OLD. MY FAVORITE DIVAS ARE LITA, DEBRA, CHYNA AND MOLLY.

Posted by dylan on 2001-08-13 21:51:21

I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU DOUGLAS. I HATE TERRI TOO, SHE IS SO UGLY, HER FACE LOOKS LIKE A BLONDE MONKEY I CAN'T STAND HER. SHE ACTS LIKE SHE IS 20. C'MON SHE IS LIKE 40 SHE LOOKS VERY OLD.

Posted by Rebekah on 2001-09-01 20:17:12

========== In Reply To ========== I HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU DOUGLAS. I HATE TERRI TOO, SHE IS SO UGLY, HER FACE LOOKS LIKE A BLONDE MONKEY I CAN'T STAND HER. SHE ACTS LIKE SHE IS 20. C'MON SHE IS LIKE 40 SHE LOOKS VERY OLD.

TERRI HAS A VERY OLD FACE AND SHE IS OLD I MEAN WHO WOULD GO OUT WITH HER UGLY FACE I CALL HER

Posted by STEPHANIE LOVER on 2002-03-24 22:39:14

========== In Reply To ========== yes terri is old but she is talented in bed. not as talented as stephanie but she's up there. guys who hate terri are whack . most u lonely guys cant get better u just have to face the fact that u cant get better

Posted by JIMface on 2003-01-23 21:20:34

YOU STUPID BASTARD TERRI IS SO FINE SHES YOUNGER THAN DEBRA AND LOOKS IT TERRI IS THIRD AFTER TORI AND JACQUELINE ALL 3 OF THEM MAY HAVE BEEN BEATEN UP MORE BUT THATS COS THEIR HOT AND NOT MEN LIKE ALL THE OTHERS HA!