Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Gender Role Reversal Part 2

Gender Role Reversal Poll Part 3 now Available

Posted by Patti602003 on 2004-11-13 22:33:19

Hi Everyone! Gender Role Reversal Part 3 Poll is now on the Mister Poll Site. The Poll number is: 1231777152. Please take this more definitive Poll.

Thanks, Patti

Posted by luvwearinghose on 2004-11-14 17:12:54

This poll was awesome I didnt know that so many Women would like to see men dressed as Women? Where are these Women,i hqave never found a Woman yet that likes this,also do You find that men who wear pantyhose and heels and other things are more submissive? I know I am. i would love to have a very assertive bossy Woman ordering me to dress up and to be Her house slave.

Posted by Patti602003 on 2004-11-15 04:24:36

I am not surprised that there are many women and girls out there that like feminine men. My wife likes feminine men, and I suspect that many of her friends also like feminine men. Women and Girls need to have the opportunity to express themselves on this subject. I believe after a few months, there will be hundreds of replies from women and girls on this poll, and I believe the majority of them will be in favor of feminine men and boys. Women do need to take control of their destinies, and Macho men and boys are NOT the answer for them as a proper mate/spouse, for this to happen!

Patti
Posted by Kevin147 on 2004-12-06 08:01:13

Hey people... I cant get to that poll :( its quite upsetting as this is very interesting and i would like to participate even more :)

Posted by Patti602003 on 2004-12-06 19:08:45

Kevin, I changed the Setting on the Poll to People/Relationships. Hopefully that will enable you to get to the Poll.

Patti