Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Gender Role Reversal Part 2

Role Reversal Involves Much More Than Clothing

Posted by biggerboned on 2006-08-20 07:57:29

I am a Hispanic female in my early twenties. I am naturally dominant which started at a very early age. I believe in complete role reversal as it pertains to a relationship between a male and a female. I am always sure to establish my dominance over a man very early on and since I am 5'8", 270 lbs. and very, very strong I seldom have trouble getting my way one way or the other. True role reversal means I am in COMPLETE control of EVERYTHING, especially behind closed doors. A man must cook, clean and serve me in the bedroom where I am ALWAYS on top and the male is the only one who gets penetrated. I can be very, very rough in bed. It is very hard to find a man who also believes in complete role reversal (many think they do) and very few are able to withstand me physically for very long. I prefer Caucasian males no taller than myself and preferably no more than 170 lbs. give or take (it just makes things easier for me).

Posted by Arvid on 2007-08-11 08:58:34

Hi,

I believe I understand what your preferences are.I think my physical and mental description would much yours.I`m Caucasian male who grew up in feminine environment and I prefer to be with the woman in reversal role.I would love to get in touch with you. Arvid from London

Posted by Arvid on 2007-08-11 09:07:19

To Hispanic girl,

If you want to get in touch with me directly, my e-mail is aneiland@hotmail.co.uk

Posted by vgvugyigy on 2007-08-27 15:27:23

hello

did any one ever get a makeover

Posted by petticoatfriend on 2007-12-31 02:47:04

Keep up the good work, biggerboned ! I fully agree that women should take over the lead in any relationship with a male partner and in society in general. I am happy to live in a female led relationship with my wife. She is making all major decisions. She is penetrating me in the bedroom, and she is wearing the pants while I am wearing skirts and dresses nearly full time at home, also doing most of the housework. And we are looking forward to me being her male housewife when I´ll retire from work a few years from now while she will still have to work for some time. You are not my age, but I take great pleasure to see how the younger generation of females will turn the tables towards a truly female led society in future. Petticoatfriend