Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Gender Role Reversal

feminite

Posted by morrie on 2004-12-06 07:05:55

I have made my husband a shemale. I came home from a three day weekend (a day early) and found him sleeping in bed with one of my Bras, panties and nightgown on. Also he had a dress and stuf laid out that he must have been wearing earlier before bed time. He is a heavy sleeper, So I took several very cute pictures of him before I woke him up. He was really upset and kinda freaked out some. I outweigh him by about 40 pounds and he really is no match for me strenghtwise, so I decided I would have some fun with him. I told him to leave the stuff on and the next morning I told him I was going to hold the pictures against him unless he agreed to be my slave or servent when ever I wanted. He was just in the process of looking for a new job because he was downsized and only had 3 days left on his old job. I had just returned that weekend from receiving and inheritence that left us in pretty good shape with finances. He has very thick full hair which he wore just a little longer than shoulder lenght usually pulled strait back into a ponytail. The next week end I told him I was going to give him a haircut with some style to it that we could use when he dresses for me, but he would be able to just comb it out for regular times. Plus I told him he really needed it trimed up and I was going to give him a conditioning treatment and just a touch of color to highlight it some. I used to be a beautician, so I really already had a plan. I had him dressed up in some old blouse,skirt stockings and such. I made sure that he was in a room without any mirrors so I could work on him for a while without him seeing exactly what I was doing. I cut it in a very Feminate style, something like all the sexy stars used to wear in the 50s-60s. Something like Marylin Moroe. A little longer on top with kinda a rounder boufet style on top with a little lenght on the sides with a tapered down to back of neck. Next I used processing which I removed all of the color and then made it Platinum Blonde, which is when he thought I was just conditioning and lightly coloring it. It came out great and it was just the way I wanted it, He kinda looked like a cross between Carol Channing and Doris Day. Just like he stepped out of the 60's. I told him to go check it out in the bathroom and see how he liked it. At this point he was suspicious that it was not really what I told him that it was going to be. He about freaked out when he saw it and even cried. He asked how could he ever go out in public with like that, and begged me to fix it up. I told him he better get used to it for a while, because I planned on him keeping it that way for a while unless maybe he just wanted me to send out the pictures I had of him to all his family, friends and people he used to work with at the office. I told him I bet his mother would love to have a picure of him the way it is now too. He just stared into the mirror and shaking his head. He tried to see if he could comb it down some, but I spent such a long time shaping layering and cutting it just so that it hardly changed even after he tried to comb it out some. I just left him be for a while and went out into the other room to make some lunch. When I came back in later with a sandwich, we talked for a while and I asked him how he liked dressing up and if he liked the clothes he had on. He said he was just always kinda interested in girls clothing when he was a kid, but just within the past year had started trying on some of my stuff and it was just something that excited him and he had to try and try again. I told him that I was fine with him trying on my stuff and he should have just asked me about it. He said he thought that the clothing he had on was alright, but begged me to change the hair. I told him NO and he was my servant and was here to do as I say. I gave him a big hug and told him I was going to put some makeup on him and we were going to go drive down the coast and spend a few days at my parents summer beach house which was vacant and we would talk about all this. He new I meant it and complied and I shaped up his eyebrows a little and put on some makeup and at 32 he realy looked like a very attractive women from the 1960s. He resisted a little but I had the bags packed and he put on some sunglasses and we went out and I drove him down the coast. I told him he was out of work now, we didn't need the money so he should give this a try and I was not going to give him any other options, he always thought it would be nice to have a mounth or so off before starting a new job.. We got to the house and everything went pretty good, we talked, he got dressed for bed in a very sexy short silky yellow gown and he really looke nice and he even has nice looking legs, which I made him shave before we left the house. He was quiet but we made love and with him up there on top of me with the blond hair and makeup it was just so exhilerting that it was probably the best we had had in some time. He told me he loved me and we went to sleep, He didn't know that I already had plans for tomorrow. I told him we were going to a spa and would be out shopping for some new stuff for him later in the day. I told him that a old friend of my I met from Beautician school worked down near here at one of those Body Illusions Spas, that men go to be be madeover as women and usually get pictures,spend the day and go out shopping or meet other people. He didn't want to go, but I tod him he must and it would't really take that long because his hair was allready and that would save a lot of time and it would only take an hour or two. He was sad but agreed to comply. We arrived and my friend met us an was amazed at how good he looked and said he only need some body work and already looked great as a women. He is rather slight build, so they gave him a body corsett that had the padded butt and hips plus clinched the waist and pushed up the excess chest to form some cleavage along with the padding below from the form. They did the works, body wax bikini line, facial and gave him a quick course in acting and walking the part. his voice is mild enough as long as he did not shout it sounds just fine. he actually started to get along with the girls making him over and did seem to enjoy it but was somewhat embarressed. They gave him the Platinum Blode Harlet look with a long slenky whit dress with brite red lipstick and accesories and had a photo shot of him in many different pses in that, plus fit him with an adorable 1 piece simsuit that lokks simply fabulous with the boddy supporting built right in. Then they gave him a real nice look in a real nice sexy looking pants and blouse outfit with tight fitting pants that accentuated his new round bottom. they set him up with a padded bra to go along with us for when he didn't wear the complete body clincher and a pack of two padded hip and but panties. We went out for lunch at a restaurant and the waiter was really facinated by his looks and complimented HER on her nice outfit and hair. We went shopping and picked up a couple of casual outfits, but still very feminate looking and a dress and skirt and blouses. Plus underwear, pantyhose, shoes, purse and stopped and got his ears pierced to. He looked better than all the women we saw that day and several men oogled him when we went by. We stopped by the louge near the beach house the next day and he wore the simsuit and enjoyed the pool with me and said with the suit on he was a much better swimer with the built in floats with the chest. he actually said he enjoyed himself but was still worried about the hair and how it would look when he tried to go out as a man. I told him flat out not to worry about it because when we got home I was getting rid of his guy clothes and he was going to be my girl. He fussed some but new it didn't do any good so just mopped a little and continued on. That was a little over 3 years ago and today i still ahve him dressed as a women full time, he takes care of the house, i go out and work, plus he started a internet business which he is actually doing ok with and enjoying staying at home. He goes wherever he pleases dresed as a woman, goes by Lori now instead of larry. Seems quite happy with everything and still today goes as a Blonde, but I toned it down some now so it is a more mordern style and a rich champagne color, which he is very happy with and reallyloves his hair. We tried it as a pale red and as lt auburn, but we both agreed on the Blonde shade it is today. Sex life is great, No kids, but maybe some day, he has had some electroalisis and we are considering maybe a breast job, but he really likes the look and his family found out and it has been now real problem, his mother came down for a rew days and that went all right. a few of our friends droped us out of the social circle, but several still hang out and we have made a couple of new ones, who we have told, flat out that he is my husband and they know but just consider him and treat him as a women. My sister comes over and sees us regularly and they have even gone out shopping a few times together. I made my real dream man and I love him being a sissie, we have talked about if we should have children and if a boy, we would probably dress him in various attire, both girls and boys and just see what would turn out. Any Questions please leave me a reply.

Posted by Kevin147 on 2004-12-06 08:48:17

wow.. i want a wife like u... im 14 and a crossdresser...i love feminine clothing, products, anything and everything about women fascinates me hehe ya.. Um.. so i was wondering what Lori looked liked... just curious nothing needed..

Posted by Patti602003 on 2004-12-06 18:53:51

WOW! That is incredible! But I also feel that there are other Couples out there where the man lives in a Feminine Lifestyle, in fact I Know there are! I think your idea about any male children is also an important concept, letting a boy experience BOTH the Boy and Girl mode of things, and let him decide if he wiches to develop a Feminine Lifestyle. Thank you for the Fabulous Information on your Marriage and Lifestyle!!!

Patti
Posted by Doris on 2005-06-14 22:15:40

what language is feminite? It is not English. It sounds like a chemical.

Posted by hawk198 on 2005-10-29 11:48:09

LMAO!

sounds more like a mineral to me :P

"effeminate" or "feminine"