Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Gender Role Reversal

A male who wears womens lingerie

Posted by nylonslip on 2004-10-25 09:51:51

I have been wearing womens silky nylon and satin lingerie for many years under my male clothing. I just love the soft sensuous feeling of the silky material. I would be in heaven if the present society accepted my desire to wear skirts and dresses in public. Only since I have had access to the internet have I realised how many men feel the same way and I'm hopeful society will one day accept that it is alright for both men AND women to crossdress rather than just women as at present.

Posted by sarah brea on 2004-10-27 08:33:15

========== In Reply To ========== I have been wearing womens silky nylon and satin lingerie for many years under my male clothing. I just love the soft sensuous feeling of the silky material. I would be in heaven if the present society accepted my desire to wear skirts and dresses in public. Only since I have had access to the internet have I realised how many men feel the same way and I'm hopeful society will one day accept that it is alright for both men AND women to crossdress rather than just women as at present.

as women fought for our rights. Men will have to do the same. You'll have to take the step in public wearing the clothes you desire to wear. You have to show the intrest and desire regardles of what is said just as us women did about wearing pants, voting, equal pay, womens right, etc... etc... etc... Just go for it. if you want to dress in womens clothes and your affraid start with the shoes... Nice pair of high heel shoes or boots is a good start...

Posted by Genie Girl on 2007-04-07 05:52:07

males wearing lingerie

I am a CD and love the feel of sexy lingerie - nylons, garter belt, high heels, thong g-string, bra and a sexy black dress over top. Sometimes the desire is too strong and I have to go out in public, in just my lingerie, hoping to be seen but, terrified at the same time - heart pounding, pulse racing...what a buzz as life go into overdrive - what a rush as I am 'nearly' seen. Sometimes, I engineer a quick flash to my unsuspecting public. No wonder so many women want to be showgirls or, exotic dancers....I would love to be in their shoes.....Genie Girl