Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Men shave their legs too

shaving your legs

Posted by mikey713 on 2005-01-07 07:21:17

i have shaved my legs a few times. I liked it also. I would shave them often if I wasnt afraid of what people would say about me. Also my mom(im 17) got $%!@ed when I shaved my arms once,haha.

Posted by TakeMyPollPlease on 2005-01-12 22:01:56

Don't be afraid of what others might think or say. I, being a girl, find it much more attractive and handsome for men to have shaved legs. Actually, my boyfriend shaves his legs and I love the look of his muscular legs. And yes, he shaves his legs all year long, and he looks great in shorts!

Posted by sockless1 on 2007-09-14 21:17:00

I shave my legs every other day. My wife insists that I do so, and expects me display my legs by wearing shorts with wooden exercise sandals on most occasions, even in winter. She is encouraging me to dress in black strappy heels and a miniskirt for an upcoming costume party.

Posted by espoir66 on 2008-03-10 16:31:48

Do you know that the patricians in the Ancient Rome were shaving their legs at the public or private baths (thermae). There were " tonsores" most of them slaves, at their service, who were grooming them after a warm and refreshing bath. As we read it in Seneca, it was part and parcel of their personal hygiene. This old custom, also current in Greece, survived through the ages, amongst the nobility in eastern or western countries. The shaving of legs was quite primitive and painful because the emollient creams that we use today were unknown at this time, even less the processes of waxing and sugaring the hair to remove it.