Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

what do you think of skinny guys?

this is insulting

Posted by DrNo29 on 2004-10-08 05:19:03

I'm a skinny guy and this poll is very insulting. You know skinny guys have it just as bad as obese girls? Even worse, we have severe problems and we eat so much we almost vomit to try to build muscle, we lift weights and you girls put us down, just cause we're not "hot" and muscular, that's all you girls care about, is looks and you damn know it.

Posted by jennaxx on 2006-02-27 02:39:13

I'm a very muscular girl and there are many skinny guys that I find to be attractive. I think Richard Belzer is the sexiest guy on the telly, and he's not exactly pumped!!! It depends on how you carry yourself. If you have confidence, then girls will be drawn to you no matter what!!! As for getting on girls because they're superficial, I can tell you from experience that a lot more guys are interested in me now that I'm a D cup, so it does go both ways!

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-02-27 13:34:13

how muscular are you? i am a skinny guy 5'10 150lbs and i love muscular girls. what is the weediest guy you have dated?

Posted by jennaxx on 2006-03-01 08:52:25

Okay, let me describe myself. I'm 5'8, 145 lbs. of pure muscle, I have very long auburn hair down to my bum, green eyes, and pale skin. I have worked as a fitness model and a personnal trainer for several years. As for the skinniest guys that I have dated, I have dated mainly Asian guys (many of whom were quite a bit shorter and thinner than me), but the skinniest guy I quess would be one who was about 6'4 and 150lbs. The height really bothered me alot! I glad to see that you like powerful women. I get so sick of seeing all these beautiful young actresses starving to try to live up to an unnatural, unhealthy standard. Skinny guys can be very hot! You just have to have confidence!

Posted by hello-69 on 2006-03-02 09:20:36

you sound like my ideal woman! i do quite well with girls and i am confident but usually it is strong and well muscled girls who are not interested. in your work you must meet a lot of buff and strong guys. what is it you like about skinny guys?