Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Homosexuality

Question

Posted by chucksmom on 2004-09-29 22:07:27

What do you mean by "What causes homosexuality?"-I didn't answer the question, because there is no "cause". It just is. Would you ask "What causes heterosexuality?"! (Demonic possession? Pyscho problem? Child Abuse? Choice?). There are many problems with heterosexuality, especially since it causes teenage pregnancy, domestic abuse of women and children, STDS; and so much more.

Posted by PeeEm on 2004-10-04 10:37:37

========== In Reply To ========== What do you mean by "What causes homosexuality?"-I didn't answer the question, because there is no "cause". It just is. Would you ask "What causes heterosexuality?"! (Demonic possession? Pyscho problem? Child Abuse? Choice?). There are many problems with heterosexuality, especially since it causes teenage pregnancy, domestic abuse of women and children, STDS; and so much more.

Believe or not scientific research has proven that gay men are actually born with a womens brain. because of a genetic disorder. kinda like a disability, but ur not disabled in any way.

Posted by Tyson...... of Australia!! on 2004-10-18 00:58:32

That is actually not true, such scientific research has never held up to scrutiny within the scientific community. We still do not know what causes sexual orientation wether that be straight gay or bi, nor do I see why it really matters. Will it change your life to know what caused you to have the sexual orientation you have?

========== In Reply To ==========

Posted by soccerdad on 2004-10-25 11:17:22

========== In Reply To ========== That is actually not true, such scientific research has never held up to scrutiny within the scientific community. We still do not know what causes sexual orientation wether that be straight gay or bi, nor do I see why it really matters. Will it change your life to know what caused you to have the sexual orientation you have?>>>>>>>>>>

Because people want to find ways to avoid it. Studies have shown that gays do not live as long as strait people, have a higher rate of suicide, more likely to contract HIV and more likely to have abusive relationships. Studies have also shown that most gay relationships do not last over 10 years. Today 50% of strait marriages do not last, however something like 80% of gays relationships do not. Be glade that gay marriages are illegal. Do you really want you partner to get half of everything you own if you split up?

Posted by Tyson...... of Australia!! on 2004-10-28 02:40:33

'Because people want to find ways to avoid it. Studies have shown that gays do not live as long as strait people, have a higher rate of suicide, more likely to contract HIV and more likely to have abusive relationships. Studies have also shown that most gay relationships do not last over 10 years. Today 50% of strait marriages do not last, however something like 80% of gays relationships do not. Be glade that gay marriages are illegal. Do you really want you partner to get half of everything you own if you split up?'

Then why not look into the causes of these issues rather than assuming that sexuality is the cause. Where is that link?

I will not be glad of the ban on same-sex marriages, how rediculous it is for me when I can marry my girlfriend, but not a guy. Why am I privaleged in one instance but not the other? For this reason I cannot justify marrying at all until such choice is available. ========== In Reply To ==========