Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Homosexuality

Bias

Posted by Thesar on 2004-10-10 19:27:33

I think this poll was extremely biased on the basis the person that wrote it is obviously against homosexuals. I couldn't answer half the questions due to they all led to "problems" with being a homosexual. A poll like this should be more open minded, or at least have the header explain "This is just for people who believe Homosexuality is an abomination, and they should all burn in Hades."

Why can't people live their life the way they want to live it, and not have so many judgments cast upon them by mere humans? If this is all based on religion, then isn't there just one true judge? I've written this before and I believe it applies here as well: Make sure you check that plank in your own eye first.

Posted by Dr. Bad on 2004-11-05 15:52:16

========== In Reply To ========== I think this poll was extremely biased on the basis the person that wrote it is obviously against homosexuals. I couldn't answer half the questions due to they all led to "problems" with being a homosexual. A poll like this should be more open minded, or at least have the header explain "This is just for people who believe Homosexuality is an abomination, and they should all burn in Hades."

Why can't people live their life the way they want to live it, and not have so many judgments cast upon them by mere humans? If this is all based on religion, then isn't there just one true judge? I've written this before and I believe it applies here as well: Make sure you check that plank in your own eye first.

FUNNY THAT MOST PEOPLE VOTED PRO-HOMOSEXUAL OR DON'T CARE EVEN THOUGH!!!