Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Homosexuality

Defective poll

Posted by jtur88 on 2004-11-07 18:31:55

Many defects in the available choices. Define "Anti-homosexual" and m"Pro-homosexusl". This is like "Anti-left-handed" or "pro-left-handed". Does "pro-homosexual" mean I think people SHOULD be homosexual? . What do I check if I don't believe in God, but I think homosexuality "matters"--whatever that means? . What do I check if I think homosexuality has a genetic cause, but is not a "disorder", like left-handedness or Norwegian? . "Not sure" and "Its a choice" are lumped together as one answer, which leaves out a distinction that is one of the most relevant of this entire poll.

Posted by patriot45 on 2006-04-25 00:00:16

I agree that the poll is defective. I am "pro-homosexual" but "anti-homosexuality". I am "pro-sinner" but "anti-sin". I am "pro-mental health" but "anti-psychological disorders". To this day, nobody can definitively say what homosexuality is...but it is safe to say that it is NOT normal, and it IS ungodly. The human race is male and female, and the parts fit. That is reality. Some choose not to live in reality, and use the same sex for their sexual relief. Some refer to this as sexual inversion. It is either sinful indulgence or psychological compulsion. The biggest crime is teaching children that it is "normal" to have two daddies or two mommies. Teaching children thus is the equivalent to child abuse, and it is the way homosexuals are creating future partners.