Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

What do girls want in a guy?

What girls want handbook - from hot 20 yr. old female

Posted by *iSLaNd guRL* on 2004-09-28 05:46:40

ok...have fun in the relationship, be silly...laughter is key!!! Ask the girl what she likes to be called, I usually like "baby" or "sexy". Always make her feel special and show TONS of affection. Give her massages and cook her food. I love a guy who can cook! Also smart guys are very sexy...dumb jocks are exactly that - dumb jocks. Think Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp - look like a bad $%!@ but don't act like one to her.

Posted by foxtrot8 on 2004-10-04 17:14:47

========== In Reply To ========== ok...have fun in the relationship, be silly...laughter is key!!! Ask the girl what she likes to be called, I usually like "baby" or "sexy". Always make her feel special and show TONS of affection. Give her massages and cook her food. I love a guy who can cook! Also smart guys are very sexy...dumb jocks are exactly that - dumb jocks. Think Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp - look like a bad $%!@ but don't act like one to her.

Well crap... I get knocked out of the second half of this handbook. My cooking is, shall we say, under-par, and when i wake up in the morning i don't exactly see a built body like that of Jack Sparrow. But I'm all good, my girlfriend thinks I look fine, and that's enough for me to get by.

Posted by pennysue on 2004-12-08 04:51:11

Try this

Key word sisify him. Even big tough guys need to be feminized down just a little. (but really the more the better) You succeed with this and it will be a great relationship that you will control.

Posted by blondbabe on 2007-08-11 04:21:38

I'm a guy who like to wear girl's clothes. Usually jeans or pants with a nice top or blouse. I almost always wear heels, anything up to 3+ inches. I keep my makeup appropriate for the situation, but by nails are always nealty manicured and polished. Occasionally I will wear a dress or a skirt. My ultimate fantasy would be to get married wearing a beautiful gown. I'm straight as an arrow. Would you go out with me