Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Racism against Whites

Funny

Posted by chucksmom on 2004-09-06 20:04:56

Funny-how American society is 99% white culture, yet not having a "white" history month is discrimination; Now, let's just pick which "white" culture we're going to study, Russian? German? Funny-stating that European "clubs" are not allowed at school (?); ever check out Sons of Norway? Scottish Clans? Irish Dance Schools?-Plenty to celebrate "white"culture there! Funny-stating that a white person could not get a job, simply because of being white-Blame the wetbacks and blacks because you are a bad interview! You've got more lacking in job skills than you know.

Posted by mtn on 2004-09-15 01:36:48

"Blame the wetbacks and blacks because you are a bad interview! You've got more lacking in job skills than you know."

Oh, just like blacks/latinos will whine if a white person gets the job and they don't. "Waaaaa! I need affirmative action!" "Waaaaa! This country is so racist against non-whites yet I still choose to live here!" Oh, and by the way, aren' you being a racist by using the term 'wetback'? Hypocrite. You must be a liberal.

========== In Reply To ========== Funny-how American society is 99% white culture, yet not having a "white" history month is discrimination; Now, let's just pick which "white" culture we're going to study, Russian? German? Funny-stating that European "clubs" are not allowed at school (?); ever check out Sons of Norway? Scottish Clans? Irish Dance Schools?-Plenty to celebrate "white"culture there! Funny-stating that a white person could not get a job, simply because of being white-Blame the wetbacks and blacks because you are a bad interview! You've got more lacking in job skills than you know.

Posted by Shoshannah on 2004-11-11 21:48:24

"Funny-how American society is 99% white culture, yet not having a "white" history month is discrimination"

It is rather strange that whites are the majority yet we aren't encouraged to be proud of who we are as others are taught to be proud of their heritage! It's sad really.

"Now, let's just pick which "white" culture we're going to study, Russian? German?"

No! European in general! Just like we have Black history month (for example). We don't have Nigeria history month or Kenya history month. There may be different cultures spread throughout Europe, but we all have a common bond and can celebrate that.

"Funny-stating that European "clubs" are not allowed at school (?);"

Perhaps they are around there, but they aren't here. And we aren't allowed to have exclusive white clubs at all!

"ever check out Sons of Norway? Scottish Clans? Irish Dance Schools?"

Not around here.

"Funny-stating that a white person could not get a job, simply because of being white"

Actually, there is more to it than that. If there is a white candidat and a black candidat, the black one almost always WILL get the position because of affirmative action. It's the law!

"Blame the wetbacks and blacks because you are a bad interview!"

Actually, I have really good interviews, and will usually get hired unless their are non-white candidats.

"You've got more lacking in job skills than you know."

Actually, I am fairly good at my job. You must speak in general terms instead of trying to pick at one individual.

Posted by Shoshannah on 2004-11-11 21:49:12

"Oh, just like blacks/latinos will whine if a white person gets the job and they don't. "Waaaaa! I need affirmative action!" "Waaaaa! This country is so racist against non-whites yet I still choose to live here!" Oh, and by the way, aren' you being a racist by using the term 'wetback'? Hypocrite. You must be a liberal."

I agree!

Posted by chucksmom on 2004-11-12 14:06:03

I'd have to say in response not one Black, Latino, or Asian ever denied me a job or treated me badly in a job, only "fellow" whites! It's NOT the law to hire a minority over a white BTW. Also, history and social studies classes in the US are almost EXCLUSIVELY Euro-centric, especially for k-12 and undergraduate courses. American culture shows it's "pride" in whiteness every day of the week 24/7! Finally, the real reason "whites" THINK they're being discriminated against is good ol'class discrimination. The more rich white snobs you know, the more likely you will get a job. Instead of attacking laterally at other minorities (they're not the ones denying anybody jobs anyway), attack the people won't hire you. Last but not least, if what you say is true, then you should have NO problem getting a job at a company wholly-owned by blacks, asians or latinos. They will need you as their "token minority"'; afraid to apply?