Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Evolution: Theory or Fact?

its just a fairy tail...

Posted by PureChaos on 2004-11-08 05:13:50

has no one ever heard of all the scientists coming forward now telling how much evolution is just a fairy tell....no possible way it can be true and no proof? ive read alot on it...but no one wants to believe it, not that i care, but i think its worth looking into.

Posted by chucksmom on 2004-11-08 17:40:44

========== In Reply To ========== has no one ever heard of all the scientists coming forward now telling how much evolution is just a fairy tell....no possible way it can be true and no proof? ive read alot on it...but no one wants to believe it, not that i care, but i think its worth looking into.

These are not scientists, they are a group of creationist believers who have degree/work in other areas of science (like chemistry or engineering) who came up w/the "intelligent design" concept. They can believe what they want in their own churches and homes. They shouldn't force the state to support their beliefs.

Posted by gnaRLY on 2004-12-22 05:08:17

Listen, you may be smart, but you are misinformed. There is proof of evolution. It happens every 20 generations in moths, they turn from white to gray to hide better. What we get from that is evolution is true, but what started it all, well thats one out of 2 points for evolutionists, mabye the second will follow suit, it ussually does.

Posted by macro on 2005-01-13 05:29:03

You can't prove evolution, or any scientific theory. That's like saying all apples are red because you find only red apples. You can assume so, if you need to. And once you find a green apple, you'll have to revise your theory. The same is true for evolution. The more people that try to disprove it, the more changes that will be made to it, and the more accurate it will get.

Religion is about faith, and believing even when there is no evidence. Faith comes from within, and by definition, you shouldn't need proof for that.

Posted by chucksmom on 2005-01-13 06:12:01

"Faith" doesn't require you to NOT accept the theory of Evolution. That's a myth made up by fundie xtians, who don't seem to have any problems with advanced medical technology or any other scientific product or process!

fundie xtians? = hypocrites