Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Why don't Americans like (real) football.

Its called football

Posted by itscalledfootball on 2004-08-02 10:45:38

more info at http://www.itscalledfootball.tk

Posted by slimbizkit77768 on 2004-08-21 05:23:39

You're an idiot. If you want to voice your opinion find a messageboard to do it. Its so childish to post a one sided poll. And by the way why don't you study the sport before you start running your mouth off and sounding like a moron. And by the way its called padding not armor dumba**. You try playing the sport without padding, you'll be lucky to live buddy.

Posted by Andrew87 on 2004-08-21 20:57:14

I completely agree. First of all some people do like soccer. And it is called padding. And we aren't scared to play a sport with it, we are just smart enough to know that some sports need it. And American soccer teams are good, and we can win! Just because it wasn't invented by an American doesn't mean we won't play it, and that we won't kick your $%!@ at it!

Please don't even say you're french or I will be back with more! ========== In Reply To ========== You're an idiot. If you want to voice your opinion find a messageboard to do it. Its so childish to post a one sided poll. And by the way why don't you study the sport before you start running your mouth off and sounding like a moron. And by the way its called padding not armor dumba**. You try playing the sport without padding, you'll be lucky to live buddy.

Posted by filosorosh on 2004-11-19 14:27:19

LOL 95% of misterpoll members are Americans (I am so sorry about them...)

Posted by SharkyPete on 2004-12-02 02:09:13

You're right. Americans can kick anyone's arse in any sport. You blokes nearly kicked our Australian arses in a sport called rugby league which you know nothing about. I doubt you even knew it existed. Well done, USA. You nearly made us Aussies blush with embarassment by losing to a novice team at our own game.