Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Girls vs Boys

Girls v. Boys (sports)

Posted by Annihilation on 2004-08-09 12:05:14

It's a shame there isn't some way of sending a high-voltage shock to the delusional nimrods who think girls are more musclar naturally (especially in the upper-body region) than boys. On the other hand, they obviously have already have lobotomies, so any potential improvement in perception of reality would be minimal.

Posted by He-man on 2004-09-09 10:56:00

I can't believe that there's still people who think men are the stronger sex! Come on people! Get real! Seriosely!

Posted by Andrew Proctor on 2004-09-10 10:58:45

========== In Reply To ========== I can't believe that there's still people who think men are the stronger sex! Come on people! Get real! Seriosely!

Girls are definatly the stronger sex they beat men regularly at sports and have far bigger muscles than men.

Posted by filosorosh on 2004-11-19 14:25:27

You wanted to say AMERICAN girls beat AMERICAN sissy boys every day...

Posted by Voice of Reason on 2005-06-05 06:35:28

You are an idiot, anything you utter from your lying maw is nullified by the fact that you have no command on the english language, you used improper tense and spelling. Not only that, but this ignorant blather about women being stronger than men 90% of the time is pure bull $%!@. Most of the people remarking on these polls are girls impersonating boys. And furthermore, does muscle size say superiority? If you are stronger than another, are you better? Fools all. Let me make is simple so that your slow weak minds may comprehend....

There is no stronger sex, nor weaker sex. But two halves of a divided being.

I dare anyone to challenge that.