Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

The Ideal Society -- Controlled By Women

Disagree With The Question on Male Aggression

Posted by Lizzy-Girl on 2021-03-19 04:00:35

While I think the approach of removing the male's genitals (I would prefer $%!@ only to make it more of a punishment) is a great idea, I do not think it should be done surgically. It should be done painfully and incorporate as much humiliation as possible. Ideally in public in front of an all female crowd.

Posted by cute_slaveboy on 2021-04-15 06:16:24

Dear Lizzy, Do you mean this punishment should be done to aggressive men only - right? I strongly believe that such society is going to be established soon and am very worried. For example I am not an aggressive male and don't deserve my $%!@ to be removed in any way, because I dont use it to hurt women. I use it for pleasuring myself most of the time.

Posted by Lizzy-Girl on 2021-07-03 17:54:58

It should be done to all males. Aggressive or not.

Posted by Squishie on 2021-08-15 20:34:52

Mostly I totally agree with you that the $%!@ only must go. Leave them with their testicles intact unless they have broken laws. Misdemeanor costs them one teste and a 2nd offense or any felony takes them both. Aggressive males not otherwise breaking laws should have a very public shaming ceremony leading to penectomy.

However the submissive ones should be treated to a very pleasant otherwise all female experience at a nice spa. Do not let him think the event has any relation to his little PP. Mani pedi fake nails and massage etc. When he is feeling as feminine as possible, perhaps with facial mask applied the removal would happen as quickly and painlessly as possible.

A cheerful female doctor should administer local anesthetic. Then a female barber could use sharp straight razor to rapidly slice away the unnecessary male appendage. He goes home happy if not a little surprised with a fun girl power themed bandage and temporary catheter to show for his lost key to toxic masculinity

Leave him with a smile and a happy experience. This will not only reduce PTSD in $%!@-less men later but also they will tend to encourage their younger brothers to do as they did. Over time this should become a modern males rite of passage!