Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

What's your opinnion on interracial couples?

I can't believe what I'm hearing

Posted by - on 2002-09-30 22:28:43

People should date who they want to. Race or nationality doesn't matter. If you think someone is a perv, pig, $%!@, ect. because they date someone from a different race then you have some serious issues.

Posted by BLACK CHICK on 2002-11-27 00:13:02

be4 black men

way back about 3 years ago all i did was fanticize bout being with a white boy and all i wanted was long blonde hair in fact a since i was in the 2nd grade until the fifth i felt not really being white but light skinned and to have long flowing hair was the $%!@! and i thought you were beautiful when you looked like this now that i as a blck woman have a higher self esteem i realized i am beautiful and not everyone was made to have long hair because it's apart of them. i was even i was even only friends with white girls to be them. now when i think about it the last thing that i want to do iz have long (blonde)

hair and lighter skin because it don't fit me kayla latoya jones turner lawrence but some white woman who it would look right on no blondes don't have fun they are human just like everyone else and yes i do agree not all but most interacial relationships dwell on one's self hatred because i wasn't white but since i wanted to be i only dated and liked white boyz not saying that i no longer do but i have to be loyal to my black men even though some are sorry as hell.

Posted by Angie79 on 2004-01-18 03:37:52

========== In Reply To ========== People should date who they want to. Race or nationality doesn't matter. If you think someone is a perv, pig, $%!@, ect. because they date someone from a different race then you have some serious issues.

And that is the truth.

Posted by questionaire on 2005-09-12 21:25:51

get used to it $%!@ lover