Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

What's your opinnion on interracial couples?

Interracial perverts

Posted by Aryan Angel on 2001-07-04 13:24:10

A White woman who dates a non-White is a total $%!@. Only the sickest perverts can do such a nasty thing.

White Pride World Wide The National Alliance

Posted by Someone being realistic on 2001-07-05 23:26:01

========== In Reply To ========== A White woman who dates a non-White is a total $%!@. Only the sickest perverts can do such a nasty thing.

White Pride World Wide The National Alliance."

You should know that no man nor woman in America is considered

completely white. This world has been nothing, but mixed since that day it got started. If you knew anything, you'd know that during the years of slavery whites (men more than women) were sleeping with African American slaves on a regular basis. So ... all American men are non-white. And so are all American women. You included. A woman is not a $%!@ for being with someone she cares for. You should open up your eyes and clear your ignorant mind and realize that if it makes them happy then that's all that counts.

A real viewer
Posted by Taylor on 2001-07-12 13:03:10

Racists are such idiots.

Mr. Arian - I'm betting that if you met Hitler he'd have killed you for being the un-educated white trash that you are.

========== In Reply To ========== A White woman who dates a non-White is a total $%!@. Only the sickest perverts can do such a nasty thing.

White Pride World Wide The National Alliance

Posted by Chase on 2001-08-19 05:00:19

========== In Reply To ==========

im sorry dude but the last time i checked adam and eve were white. everyone was the same when the tower of babble was around but then when God made everyone speak different langauges he put them in other countries. blacks where originaly white. they just adapted to their surroundings. i mean mixing them is wrong, its like mixing black and blue, it just doesnt work. now blue and navy does. thats cus its from the same group. everyone should stay with their own race, done deal ok? chase

Posted by L.dobbins on 2001-09-30 16:30:03

Man, thank Gawd for dumb back woods fuks like Chase and Aryan Angel, they just remind me why I'm glad to have moved from the south.

He stupids, there is no god, and the original homosapien came from the African Continent...know what that means? The first humans had black skins my friends. Either your neo-nazi ma and pa homeschooled you in a trailer or you were sleeping through all 4 (or should that be 6?)yrs of highschool, because everyone knows all the races evolved out of Africa. White trash cracks me up!

========== In Reply To ========== White Trash