Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Scissor hold submissions (girls only)

love wrestling my older cousins

Posted by grrrrrrrrrl on 2004-06-11 21:01:08

I am a 13 year old girl. My male cousins are in their late teens/20's, between 5'8 and 6'3, and all at least 170lbs [my biggest cousin is 6'2 and 230lbs]...i really enjoy making them beg. I get such a feeling of power when i have them trapped between my legs, and arms, or pinning them down, or sitting on their face and smothering them. It always starts as horseplay with all my other cousins...but i always manage to get one of them alone to have my way with. I am only 5'1 and 115lbs, but have been in gymnastics since i was 4, swimming since i was 7, and have weight trained the past 3 years. Once i get one hold on them, i can easily move into another before they know what happened..and their plea for mercy is never far off...that is, if i decide to let them go. If i'm in a real witchy mood, i'll make them worship my feet. It's so great to be a powerful girl!!!!!

Posted by buster on 2004-09-06 15:39:53

My girlfriend wants to wrestle you to teach you a lesson because she thinks you're a brat and a bully. She is 5'8", 140 pounds and is fit and althletic and thinks she would have a chance to beat you. If she wins maybe you'll get a long, hard spanking for beating up so many men. However she is a little intimidated by your leg power and your ability to squeeze submissions from very big men. She's also scared of being facesat by you or being forced to worship your feet. She'd be so humiliated if she lost to such a young girl. Personally I think you'd kill her with your scissors. I don't think she'd be able to take your awesome power and she'd be screaming out her submissions quickly. I think you'd beat her badly and she'd be powerless to stop you. So how about it -- are you girl enough to take her on?

========== In Reply To ========== I am a 13 year old girl. My male cousins are in their late teens/20's, between 5'8 and 6'3, and all at least 170lbs [my biggest cousin is 6'2 and 230lbs]...i really enjoy making them beg. I get such a feeling of power when i have them trapped between my legs, and arms, or pinning them down, or sitting on their face and smothering them. It always starts as horseplay with all my other cousins...but i always manage to get one of them alone to have my way with. I am only 5'1 and 115lbs, but have been in gymnastics since i was 4, swimming since i was 7, and have weight trained the past 3 years. Once i get one hold on them, i can easily move into another before they know what happened..and their plea for mercy is never far off...that is, if i decide to let them go. If i'm in a real witchy mood, i'll make them worship my feet. It's so great to be a powerful girl!!!!!

Posted by incolume0 on 2009-09-24 05:26:16

that sounds like some fun horseplay. what's your favorite moves to use (in particular)? and do you usually KO them or just toy with them? is there any chance to escape when you have them trapped between your legs or sitting on their face?

Posted by Ginge96 on 2009-10-08 16:52:13

Hey im 16 year old boy tht gt alright shape nd muscle :)

id love giv u a wretling match one day ? be rite laugh

x message me at Tommy_1412@hotmail.com to let me no wat think :)