Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

John Kerry Vs George Bush

Nader?

Posted by Ninja Pirate on 2004-03-11 20:59:00

What about Ralph Nader? What about the potential Green Candidate? What about the potential Libertarian candidate? This is just another republicrat bs poll, in my opinion.

Posted by OSOK8365 on 2004-03-22 22:56:26

Nader mind. Didn't nader anything by it..a vote for Nader is a vote for the dittobush head in the white house

========== In Reply To ========== What about Ralph Nader? What about the potential Green Candidate? What about the potential Libertarian candidate? This is just another republicrat bs poll, in my opinion.

Posted by kestril on 2004-07-22 16:33:07

No matter how many measures i took to make it like the real election it still wouldnt mirror the real election in any way.

What percentage of the people who voted on this poll are over 18? What percentage of the people who vote on this poll will go out and vote come election day? How many senor citisens will vote in this poll?

rather than make a complicated poll that would do a $%!@ty job at predicting the election, I made a simple that does a very good job at answering the questiopn of what percentage of internet users prefer kerry over bush.