Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

girl's leg strength

legs

Posted by grrrrrrrrrl on 2004-06-18 22:35:51

i am only 13, but i love taking care of my legs. I have been doing gymnastics since i was 4, and swimming since i was 7, and run a few miles every day. I also take self-defense classes. I especially love wrestling older boys, and even grown men. Nothing like hearing a man begging to be let out of your grip. I love being a powerful girl!!!

Posted by hello-69 on 2004-06-29 08:55:25

how much do you weigh? my girlfriend is 17years, 190lbs and her legs are really thick and strong.are you stronger than her? ========== In Reply To ========== i am only 13, but i love taking care of my legs. I have been doing gymnastics since i was 4, and swimming since i was 7, and run a few miles every day. I also take self-defense classes. I especially love wrestling older boys, and even grown men. Nothing like hearing a man begging to be let out of your grip. I love being a powerful girl!!!

Posted by Marc Postlewait on 2005-03-17 18:56:06

Hi. My name is Marc and I've always loved hearing stories about how strong some girls are with their legs. I find this facinating. I'm just curious on just how strong she is. What can she leg lift, squat, and leg curl on a machine in lbs? Thanks. Marc