Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Spanked staying away from home

Landlady

Posted by Morpheus on 2004-02-01 15:12:59

Yeah, we have a landlady where we stay. She has 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. I'm a boy as well. Marie is the oldest girl and I get on best with her. We went out with her brother Ben and came back a few hours later than we said. The Landlady was furious. She took Marie into the dining room of their flat and I followed with Ben. Marie had her trousers pulled down so I could see her pink knickers with flowers on. She is 15 and so was really embarassed. She was thrown over her mum's knee and was spanked hard with a hand and then Jen, the other sister came in. Jen was asked to pull Marie's knickers off which she did meekly. Marie was spanked for about 5 minutes, really hard and was crying badly. She was then sent over to the corner. Then it was me. I was asked whether I wanted my parents to be told so they could punish me. I said no because they'd ground me and that's far worse. I had my trousers pulled down showing my red briefs. Most kids my age (14) wear boxers so it was rather embarrasing. I was put over her knee and was spanked with her hand while Jen watched. Her mum then asked Jen to get her the paddle. Jen gave it to her and she said as that I was the boy, I should have taken more care. Jen then pulled off my briefs completely, leaving me exposed. I was then paddled for another 5 minutes, by which time I had lost my cool and was crying a lot. I was then put in corner time for longer than Marie. Jen still talks about it although it happened a few months ago and sometimes likes to spank her sister, saying that if Marie won't let her, she will tell all her friends what happened. Jen sometimes says the same to me and I go through what happens to Marie. It sounds a bit unbelievable but it's completely true, I swear!

Posted by sworker on 2004-07-15 17:20:46

So if you got it worse because you were the boy whateevr happened to Ben. Looking at your account he seems to have got away scot free.

========== In Reply To ========== Yeah, we have a landlady where we stay. She has 3 kids, 2 girls and a boy. I'm a boy as well. Marie is the oldest girl and I get on best with her. We went out with her brother Ben and came back a few hours later than we said. The Landlady was furious. She took Marie into the dining room of their flat and I followed with Ben. Marie had her trousers pulled down so I could see her pink knickers with flowers on. She is 15 and so was really embarassed. She was thrown over her mum's knee and was spanked hard with a hand and then Jen, the other sister came in. Jen was asked to pull Marie's knickers off which she did meekly. Marie was spanked for about 5 minutes, really hard and was crying badly. She was then sent over to the corner. Then it was me. I was asked whether I wanted my parents to be told so they could punish me. I said no because they'd ground me and that's far worse. I had my trousers pulled down showing my red briefs. Most kids my age (14) wear boxers so it was rather embarrasing. I was put over her knee and was spanked with her hand while Jen watched. Her mum then asked Jen to get her the paddle. Jen gave it to her and she said as that I was the boy, I should have taken more care. Jen then pulled off my briefs completely, leaving me exposed. I was then paddled for another 5 minutes, by which time I had lost my cool and was crying a lot. I was then put in corner time for longer than Marie. Jen still talks about it although it happened a few months ago and sometimes likes to spank her sister, saying that if Marie won't let her, she will tell all her friends what happened. Jen sometimes says the same to me and I go through what happens to Marie. It sounds a bit unbelievable but it's completely true, I swear!

Posted by Morpheus on 2004-07-16 15:58:50

I don't know what happened to Ben. He was there then when my corner time was up, i just left. He might've been punished after me, I'm really not sure. I'll ask him sometime

========== In Reply To ========== So if you got it worse because you were the boy whateevr happened to Ben. Looking at your account he seems to have got away scot free.