Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Spanked staying away from home

What Self Defence?

Posted by clio on 2004-04-06 15:05:51

I was only spanked once away from home and that was when I spent the summer at a language school. I had been a real pain in the butt for days and finally my landlady dragged me up to my room. She pushed me down on the bed and spanked me hard with a slipper. No way could I do anything I was too busy yelling. When children use their strength to stop a spanking they are already too old for it. Looking back I think she did the right thing.

Posted by Chris721 on 2004-04-06 17:48:01

========== In Reply To ========== I was only spanked once away from home and that was when I spent the summer at a language school. I had been a real pain in the butt for days and finally my landlady dragged me up to my room. She pushed me down on the bed and spanked me hard with a slipper. No way could I do anything I was too busy yelling. When children use their strength to stop a spanking they are already too old for it. Looking back I think she did the right thing.

So if you were too old for it, why didnt you use your strength to stop it? If you were yelling, that shouldve gotten you all the more riled up and therefore, you would be in the state to take physical action.
Posted by Morpheus on 2004-04-07 10:54:42

bloody hell chris, if ur so against this, why do u bother, nearly everyone else is either neutral or pro spanking and ur just banging on about hitting parents back when most people don't agree with you. Please, i respect your views but will you please stop it now cos its annoying. if ur so against it, stop perusing the spanking message polls, all ur doing is annoying and disagreeing with ppl. i do respect your views but couldnt u just make an anti spanking poll and just talk with ppl who hold your views, its more practical

========== In Reply To ==========

Posted by Chris721 on 2004-04-10 17:22:55

bloody hell chris, if ur so against this, why do u bother, nearly everyone else is either neutral or pro spanking and ur just banging on about hitting parents back when most people don't agree with you. Please, i respect your views but will you please stop it now cos its annoying. if ur so against it, stop perusing the spanking message polls, all ur doing is annoying and disagreeing with ppl. i do respect your views but couldnt u just make an anti spanking poll and just talk with ppl who hold your views, its more practical

If I posted in a poll where everybody agreed with me, it would be pointless. I am here to challenge other people's views on something that I know is wrong. For people who already know its wrong, there would be nothing to challenge. And as far as teens striking back, I never talked about using such methods with parents and such a method with parents should only be used as a last resort, but nonetheless a teenager shouldnt accept a spanking from parents. It doesnt mean they have to strike, they could simply say no and refuse to cooperate. Any teenager who accepts it has got problems and most likely doesnt have that much self esteem. Now, as for people such as aunts and uncles, thats where I really believe in a teenager striking. If youve read some of the past messages by posters such as PatP, such situations definately warrent the use of self defense which would involve using weapons if necessary. Any aunt or uncle who is perverted enough, and believes they have the authority to spank a teenager diserves to be incapacitated. This would involve the teenager using a weapon if necessary. I see no reason why a teenager in their right mind would ever allow an aunt or uncle to spank them. Any teenager who allows it probably believes that theyre a born victim the same way some rape victims will allow themselves to be raped, they just believe they were meant to be victimized. Now as far as spanking in general is concerned, I am not against spanking small children, I am for the most part neutral when it comes to that, however as you can see I am totally against teenagers being spanked by parents or anyone else. I dont see why a teenager would allow it unless they want to remain a baby for the rest of their lives. But yeah, against somebody such as an aunt, uncle, or landlady, a teenager should use each and every mean to incapacitate them. As for that disgusting pervert Milford, he just doesnt understand why spanking a teenager, especially by an aunt or uncle, is illogical. Any teenager whose in their right mind would simply not allow it.
Posted by Chris721 on 2004-04-10 17:22:56

If I posted in a poll where everybody agreed with me, it would be pointless. I am here to challenge other people's views on something that I know is wrong. For people who already know its wrong, there would be nothing to challenge. And as far as teens striking back, I never talked about using such methods with parents and such a method with parents should only be used as a last resort, but nonetheless a teenager shouldnt accept a spanking from parents. It doesnt mean they have to strike, they could simply say no and refuse to cooperate. Any teenager who accepts it has got problems and most likely doesnt have that much self esteem. Now, as for people such as aunts and uncles, thats where I really believe in a teenager striking. If youve read some of the past messages by posters such as PatP, such situations definately warrent the use of self defense which would involve using weapons if necessary. Any aunt or uncle who is perverted enough, and believes they have the authority to spank a teenager diserves to be incapacitated. This would involve the teenager using a weapon if necessary. I see no reason why a teenager in their right mind would ever allow an aunt or uncle to spank them. Any teenager who allows it probably believes that theyre a born victim the same way some rape victims will allow themselves to be raped, they just believe they were meant to be victimized. Now as far as spanking in general is concerned, I am not against spanking small children, I am for the most part neutral when it comes to that, however as you can see I am totally against teenagers being spanked by parents or anyone else. I dont see why a teenager would allow it unless they want to remain a baby for the rest of their lives. But yeah, against somebody such as an aunt, uncle, or landlady, a teenager should use each and every mean to incapacitate them. As for that disgusting pervert Milford, he just doesnt understand why spanking a teenager, especially by an aunt or uncle, is illogical. Any teenager whose in their right mind would simply not allow it.