Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Spanked staying away from home

landlady

Posted by pool on 2004-02-17 10:36:23

This is ridiculous. I cant believe anyone boy or girl would allow their landlady to spank them. I dont believe many older teens still get it at home. This is the 21st century.

Posted by Morpheus on 2004-02-18 17:45:55

in britain, parents are allowed to spank their children within reason and it is still up to the individual parent about how to disciplin their child. loads of boys now wear boxers in the 21st century but many still wear briefs so it isn't the times that matters and many times the child does choose it cos its better than being grounded etc..... so stop being conservative ( republican if ur american )

========== In Reply To ========== This is ridiculous. I cant believe anyone boy or girl would allow their landlady to spank them. I dont believe many older teens still get it at home. This is the 21st century.

Posted by Chris721 on 2004-02-19 16:24:32

========== In Reply To ========== This is ridiculous. I cant believe anyone boy or girl would allow their landlady to spank them. I dont believe many older teens still get it at home. This is the 21st century.

I know, Pool is right. What teenager would, in their right mind, let somebody such as an aunt or landlady spank and violate them. Some of these cases I find especially peculiar, such as the case of PatP. Teenagers are not little kids, they are quite a bit bigger and they are capable of striking back and causing considerable damage. Aside from that, however, I dont see how an aunt or landlady could get a teenager to comply. A little kid could easily be forced into submission for a spanking, but a teenager, who would be much bigger and stronger, I dont see what the spanker could do if the teenager simply said no and refused to cooperate.
Posted by sworker on 2004-04-19 11:06:33

I agree about what you say in relation to parents in Britain. One parent I know makes his teenage boy take his boxer shorts off and wear tight coloured pants (briefs) in the house for the rest of the day as part of a punishment. Before tea he spanks his son over the knee bare bottomed in front of anyone who happens to be there. I have seen it twice. He simply argues that if he cannot behave like a teenager then he will be treated like a little boy.

========== In Reply To ========== in britain, parents are allowed to spank their children within reason and it is still up to the individual parent about how to disciplin their child. loads of boys now wear boxers in the 21st century but many still wear briefs so it isn't the times that matters and many times the child does choose it cos its better than being grounded etc..... so stop being conservative ( republican if ur american )

Posted by Morpheus on 2004-04-19 17:36:19

Exactly, thank you as I said. Actually, his father is slightly in error, I know you can't wear boxer nappies but some young children wear boxers and many teenagers where I live ( Cambridge, academic capital of the world, ha ha!!! ) wear briefs. Boxers are popular but briefs are still there and most children do, I grant you, wear briefs when they're little but teenagers do wear briefs. Anyway, spanking is perfectly common in Britian without being exactly compulsary as it were, it is more common in US but there are more people and corporal punishment in America but than for agreeing with me!

========== In Reply To ========== I agree about what you say in relation to parents in Britain. One parent I know makes his teenage boy take his boxer shorts off and wear tight coloured pants (briefs) in the house for the rest of the day as part of a punishment. Before tea he spanks his son over the knee bare bottomed in front of anyone who happens to be there. I have seen it twice. He simply argues that if he cannot behave like a teenager then he will be treated like a little boy.