Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Spanked staying away from home

dear Chris721

Posted by Morpheus on 2004-02-18 20:04:59

by the way, pyschopath, do u wear breifs or boxers cos ive seen that the more violent criminal murderous people wear boxers like all the school bullies wear whereas the nice kids and the gd people seem 2 generally 2 wear briefs. i lay u 10-1 that u wear boxers, unless u wear thongs, in which case, go get a sex change operation

Posted by Chris721 on 2004-02-19 02:40:04

========== In Reply To ========== by the way, pyschopath, do u wear breifs or boxers cos ive seen that the more violent criminal murderous people wear boxers like all the school bullies wear whereas the nice kids and the gd people seem 2 generally 2 wear briefs. i lay u 10-1 that u wear boxers, unless u wear thongs, in which case, go get a sex change operation

Why would you care about what kind of underwear I wear, pervert. You obviously like to go around looking at other people's underwear, and that shows just how screwed up you are. Why dont you shut your big fat face. Ans speaking of violent criminals and so forth, you probably see them all the time in prison since you no doubt have done prison time yourself. And you probably like it there with all those guys.

Posted by sworker on 2004-07-15 17:28:05

Dear oh Dear. You seem to have lost the plot. I wear boxers (well boxerbriefs actually) Does this mean I am going to turn out a violent murderous psychopath purely because of my underwear. If this is the case perhaps we should insist that boxer shorts and boxerbriefs are banned internationally and every male should wear briefs only (any particular colour you'd prefer Morpheus????). What a simple way to achieve world peace and a crime free world. By the way what do violen murderous psychopathic females wear???

========== In Reply To ========== by the way, pyschopath, do u wear breifs or boxers cos ive seen that the more violent criminal murderous people wear boxers like all the school bullies wear whereas the nice kids and the gd people seem 2 generally 2 wear briefs. i lay u 10-1 that u wear boxers, unless u wear thongs, in which case, go get a sex change operation

Posted by Morpheus on 2004-07-16 16:01:09

That's generally just in my school actually. Anyway whoever the !^ Chris721 is, he is violent and quite murderous. I posted that a very long time ago and so obviously it's not gonna be how I feel now, but he is a pyschopath and it is proven that pyschotpaths normally wear boxers, im not saying there underwear does that to them, just making an assumption

========== In Reply To ========== Dear oh Dear. You seem to have lost the plot. I wear boxers (well boxerbriefs actually) Does this mean I am going to turn out a violent murderous psychopath purely because of my underwear. If this is the case perhaps we should insist that boxer shorts and boxerbriefs are banned internationally and every male should wear briefs only (any particular colour you'd prefer Morpheus????). What a simple way to achieve world peace and a crime free world. By the way what do violen murderous psychopathic females wear???