Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Tough girls vs. girls and boys

love to humiliate my older cousins

Posted by grrrrrrrrrl on 2004-06-11 21:09:25

I am a 13 year old girl. My male cousins are in their late teens/20's, between 5'8 and 6'3, and all at least 170lbs [my biggest cousin is 6'2 and 230lbs]...i really enjoy making them beg. I get such a feeling of power when i have them trapped between my legs, and arms, or pinning them down, or sitting on their face and smothering them. It always starts as horseplay with all my other cousins...but i always manage to get one of them alone to have my way with. I am only 5'1 and 115lbs, but have been in gymnastics since i was 4, swimming since i was 7, and have weight trained the past 3 years. Once i get one hold on them, i can easily move into another before they know what happened..and their plea for mercy is never far off...that is, if i decide to let them go. If i'm in a real witchy mood, i'll make them worship my feet. It's so great to be a powerful girl!!!!!

Posted by rachl2 on 2004-06-14 00:36:22

Only in your dreams.

========== In Reply To ========== I am a 13 year old girl. My male cousins are in their late teens/20's, between 5'8 and 6'3, and all at least 170lbs [my biggest cousin is 6'2 and 230lbs]...i really enjoy making them beg. I get such a feeling of power when i have them trapped between my legs, and arms, or pinning them down, or sitting on their face and smothering them. It always starts as horseplay with all my other cousins...but i always manage to get one of them alone to have my way with. I am only 5'1 and 115lbs, but have been in gymnastics since i was 4, swimming since i was 7, and have weight trained the past 3 years. Once i get one hold on them, i can easily move into another before they know what happened..and their plea for mercy is never far off...that is, if i decide to let them go. If i'm in a real witchy mood, i'll make them worship my feet. It's so great to be a powerful girl!!!!!

Posted by grrrrrrrrrl on 2004-06-18 22:40:08

========== In Reply To ========== Only in your dreams.

That's what is wrong with these polls. I bet it's mainly males who put up all of these polls wondering why girls can kick their $%!@ ...and when a girl comes in and speaks her mind, all of a sudden it's so hard to believe. Unless you were just saying that to cover up the fact that little girls kick your A#$$ all the time lol.

Posted by Eric (Butterbean) Esch #1 fan on 2005-08-22 01:13:06

If I see one more of these lousy, false,idiotic polls about these girls beating up men I don't think I can stand it.There is not one word of truth to them.These fools post this crap all over this website and won't one of them respond to my comments.They are scared out of their wits to even talk about it with a real man.That has to be it.I agree with grrrrrl (what a stupid name)about it being invented by men with pervert fantasies but that's all I agree with.Girls may beat up these wimps on misterpoll but certainly not me, I am built like a brick wall and I would like to think that surely there is some other guy on here like me as well.So don't go making absurd comments like this because one of these days you are bound to meet your match or should I say mismatch.....