Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Are black women superior to white women?.

MY EXPIERENCE FIGHTING A BLACK WOMAN

Posted by kalas200 on 2004-09-23 12:52:28

I AM 5FT 11 190( NO SLOUCH) AND I CAN SAY BLACK WOMEN ARE MUCH STRONGER THAN WHITES, I WAS DATING A BLACK GIRL AND AFTER WE BROKE UP (I WAS CHEATIN) HER BIG SISTER CAME TO OUR HIGH SCHOOL AND LITERALLY KICKED MY $%!@ SHE WAS 6FT 5 ABOUT 230 ALL MUSCLE AND CALLED ME OUT WHEN I WENT TO PUSH HER ASIDE SHE TOOK MY HAND AND BROKE IT WITH 1 MOVE AS I WAS NOW ON MY KNEES WRITHING IN PAIN SHE LOOKED ME IN THE EYE AND AND SMILED THEN PROCEEDED TO BEAT THE HELL OUT OF ME NOBODY STEPPED IN AND AFTER SHE BEAT ME TO A PULP (I SUFFERED A BROKEN JAW 3 CRACKED RIBS AND A BROKEN NOSE) I REMEMBER HER LIFTING ME UP WITH SUCH EASE MY FRIENDS THERE WERE 2 AFRAID TO JUMP IN BUT THEY SAID I LOOKED LIKE A BROKEN DOLL ON HER BACK SHE THREW ME INTO THE WASTE BASKET SAYING TO ME I WAS WHITE TRASH AND IF I EVER SAID ANYTHING SHE WOULD RIP MY HEAD OFF AND EAT IT AND I BELIEVED HER AND NEVER RATTED , ANYWAY THATS A TRUE STORY

Posted by 65Mustang on 2004-12-28 10:35:32

Good. And I'm sure you deserve more bones to be broken. $%!@.

Posted by Frankb07 on 2005-01-01 03:59:29

My wrestling bouts vs. Black Women

I'm a w/male, 6'3", 180 lbs., who has wrestled dozens of Black women over the years. Some no more than 5'6", 130 lbs., some even taller and heavier than I. And believe me, I've had my butt handed to me 80% of the time, maybe higher. I'm no wimp, but the Black women I've faced on the mat are far stronger in their lower body, and eventually wear me down until I'm getting tossed around like a ragdoll. May ruffle feathers, but Black women are not only superior to white women, they're physically superior to us white guys, too.