Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Are black women superior to white women?.

Black and White race

Posted by filosorosh on 2004-06-03 09:41:30

It is prooved in science that black people (men and women) are physically stronger and fastest than the white ones. But the white are more intelligent thats why the black never had a big cicilization in history.

Posted by MPC3517579430 on 2005-11-09 16:56:13

"But the white are more intelligent thats why the black never had a big cicilization in history." What are you a dolt or some sort of neanderthal. First it's most evident that you are white and lack intelligence for stateing that without any factual knowledge wat so ever, idiot. I my self am not white or black and the civilizations that they had were civilized in a why not to murder and enslave people at the point of a musket.

Posted by sweetlia on 2005-11-16 08:21:59

Black people never had a civilization of their own? Are you stupid? What about Egypt, Carthage, and the Nubians? They were doing just fine before the whole Euro-invasion. They had intelligence; they had their own calandars and mathematic systems, their own language writing, heiroglifics. Early civilization started in Africa whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

Posted by grimmso on 2006-03-12 08:59:10

truth be told anyone has the capability to be as smart as anyone else(unless their handicap or something), the reason white girls are smarter than black girls is because they have a better education, because they have a larger oppurtunity

Posted by bratsdoll on 2006-06-05 07:54:49

"But the white are more intelligent thats why the black never had a big cicilization in history."

Lol! That is why you can't spell the words; "whites", "blacks", "civilization". I'm a 21 year old "black" female and I can spell these words; which means i'm more intelligent than you (a white)! Also, when there are two independent clauses (sentences), you must use a period, comma, or semicolon to seperate them. So, you may want to place a period in between the words "intelligent" and "thats" of your sentence; put a comma in between the "t" and "s" in the word "that's" and capitalize the "T" in the word "that's" for the rule of capitalization is to capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

BTW, black people were extremely brilliant in the creations of art, arithmetic, politics, writing, and building which is seen upon as the most fascinated by the world. They were building the most complexed structures in egypt while the cave bit ches (white people) were beating each other on the head with their cave bats.

And just as "sweetlia" said; early civilization started in Africa whether you want to acknowledge it or not.

You need an education bad kid.