Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

sissy boys

they are preferred

Posted by msdana on 2011-05-31 17:25:05

you say you are on hormones ? but no good results ? mom needs to get you male hormone blockers ASAP

Posted by msdana on 2011-05-31 17:27:47

how old is he? if you give low dose of male hormone blockers we can stop & delay harmful effects of puberty

Posted by Trish848 on 2011-08-10 19:38:43

Hi msdana, I recently found misterpoll ......and am just learning how to use it .I love your info about feminizing your sons........ is your husband feminized as well. There are are so many of us that wish we had confided in our moms .....how much do you talk to your kids about them feeling femme? Are they open about it makes them feel?

Posted by 2gud on 2016-03-21 14:56:35

My girlfriend didn't find out I was a sissy boy so much as helped me become the sissy boy I wanted to be. Lately we have taken it to a new level. We were already spending many weekends with her feminizing me completely and treating me as a girl. We've both enjoyed this. Still something has been missing. So now sometimes, she has another guy over and I have to watch while he f--ks her. Then she watches while he f--ks me, which I am so ready for after watching them.