Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

wet dreams vs wetting dreams

my wet dream

Posted by briefs'njeans on 2004-01-29 20:55:53

I used to swim at a club where during same sex swim periods suits were not needed.

Well I took advange of the not suit option.

The pool was full of kids swimming laps and horsing around, lots of contact as you swam.

When you walked on the deck it was common to see kids in various stages of excitement. Not full bones, just like 1/2 dones.

I also walked on deck and if someone made a remard I'd get a bone almost on reflex.

I'd walk with a few friends home and they would often talk if I saw this kid's or that kids, or they laught about one of us getting "big"

WELL......when I'd go t osleep at night I'd often dream of swimming with someone grabbing my "privates". As I'd struggle swimming to get free, they'd tung on it and thats when I'd get the wet dream.

It was awsome.

Posted by quickdry on 2004-12-08 15:39:26

wet dreams around the world

This was a super message.

Heres a similar poll you like as well. www.misterpoll.com/3955283585.html

Posted by lucky_dog on 2005-01-07 00:36:17

HELP ME!! i need everyones help who has always wanted to know that facts about sexs!

http://www.misterpoll.com/782082144.html

Posted by IcyM1 on 2009-06-10 20:35:11

I had a wet dream last night. It was weird since nothing sexual was happening ni the dream. All I know is that in the dream I was $%!@ing, then I jizzed.

Posted by Dylan65269 on 2012-06-12 00:20:24

My dream was me and this girl were on a hill i turned around there were two bears we ran i hit one silly we got back to the house and i walked in one girl was on the ground naked i fingered her then i put my hand under another girls skirt she turned smiled and moved her panties and i fell face first on her vagina im 13 i think its puberty But it felt so real when i fingered her