Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys were you ever overpowered and embarrassed by a girl?

Stripped by my cousins

Posted by jarcher121 on 2011-07-09 12:31:16

This is a true story that happened when I was 11 and I was too embarrassed to tell my mum or my auntie so they got away with it. My auntie wa and fors staying with us for a week and brought all 4 of her brats with her. On bath night we were all in my sister Julie's attic bedroom. She was age 12 then, there was my other sister age 14, my little brother age 6 and my 4 cousins, 3 girls and a boy. My mum shouted up that it was bath time and for me and my brother to get in together first. Well, my 3 female cousins immediately began undressing my brother who was young enough not to mind being naked in front of 5 girls. I stupidly sat and watched, waiting to lead him to the bathroom. As soon as he was naked they said it was now my turn. They approached me and began pulling off my tshirt, as I resisted someone was undoing my jeans and my male cousin was pulling off my shoes and socks. I tried to get free but didn't stand a chance, ending up on the floor pinned down in my undies with my jeans being pulled down. As they were taken off I begged them to leave my undies on. They ignored me and took them off, keeping me pinned down for a second to laugh at me totally naked with my privates on full show. When they let go I ran to the bathroom with my brother, I sulked for ages over what they did.