Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My vacation story and how it changed me

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-12-16 13:54:52

Thanks again, EdunRevol :)

I did once - not with both of them but just with Dad, without Mom to defend me. It was on Thursday, I was chatting with Peter on Whatsapp, it was flirty and sexy and I started to dream of having sex and to touch myself. At some moment, Dad came in my room, he wanted to ask me some things about the weekend. I was on my bed half-lying so he had a good view at my $%!@ as I fingered it. If I didn't hear him come I'd probably get afraid and stop and cover with my hand, but I heard him and in those few seconds I gathered my mind and decided to continue. He saw me and frowned but didn't try to stop me, just asked the stuff. So we talked a bit and I still was $%!@ing knowing that Dad sees everything (and better than the first time) and that we're alone. It was very thriling and I came in his view. He finally said that I could've waited and then left. I think I saw he was more pleased than he wanted to show :)

Posted by JustChris on 2019-12-16 14:06:14

vicki03, perhaps you can convince your dad to $%!@e with you! Perhaps he could $%!@e you himself! And you could $%!@e him! Either way it definitely seems like you have a very pleasurable future ahead of you! :)

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-12-16 21:50:08

Ohhh, that's so scary but who knows ...

Posted by awayness on 2019-12-16 22:02:34

Nothing scary about good natural family intimacy. You should be seeing each other, like you should be watching your parents make love. It's how you were made, so it's your business.

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-12-21 15:10:29

Hmm, one more thing I haven't thought about. I think they do it more often now, or just hide less. Maybe it's coz I go naked and all, and Mila almost naked (oh, I saw her just now and she's not "almost", yay!) and Mom wearing less too. The air has got definitely much sexier at our home :) So you're probably right, I can try to watch.