Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My vacation story and how it changed me

Posted by EdunRevol on 2019-11-17 22:12:13

Vicki - there are all kinds of movies and shows that would set the scene for you to play with yourself in front of your parents, especially if you are already nude. Several of the programs from HBO have lots of nudity and sex (not just game of thrones) - watch one of those with them. Or search for mainline movies that have nudity in them. Then just start touching and see what happens. I bet they ignore it completely - even if you $%!@ out loud.

Posted by Danny S. on 2019-11-19 03:52:42

Wow Vicki, your attitude sure has changed since your first post. But I really don't think you should $%!@e in front of your parents. They might decide that the whole going naked business has just gone too far, and tell you to start wearing clothes all the time again.

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-11-19 19:51:53

Well I'm not sure too, though I don't think I must ask permission to do what I like now - I'm 16 now after all, not a little girl. If I'm suddenly pressed too much, I can just leave home and move to Peter's, I think he'd be glad. Though for now it goes ok, Dad still frowns a bit but I think enjoys the view (sometimes that can be seen, hehe). Mom even started wearing less too :) Also I've had Lena as a guest several times since starting going naked at home, and she now takes off her top even with parents at home and goes panties only without them. The power of example :)

If I do decide to do the $%!@ion thing then maybe "Blue is a warm color" will go, it's dramatic and romantic and it has that famous 7-minute girl-girl scene ...

Posted by EdunRevol on 2019-11-27 12:34:08

Vicki - that would an excellent film for your first $%!@ion session with/in front of your parents. Given how comfortable they seem to be with your nudity, I don't see why they would have a problem with other activity.

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-12-01 20:01:10

Aaaand I've finally done that (I also asked Peter and he said why not). Huuuuh. It' went better than I was afraid of. This evening bro and Mila are out, and Mom suggested we watch some film together. Several films were mentioned and I mentioned "Blue..." and Dad said he never saw it but was curious. So I even didn't have to suggest it right away, but I did suggest we drink some wine :) So my parents were on the couch and me naked in an armchair, lights low, wine glasses in hands ... I first watched "Blue" two or three years ago and only this time I noticed that Emma was rather cruel to Adele in the second half of the story. But the first part was romantic and erotic as I remembered it: how Adele first saw Emma, then met her in the club, then was drawed by her in the park... By the time they got to have sex I was very wet and quietly fingering my $%!@, and the sight of them kissing and stroking each other everywhere, with all those face close-ups, made me almost forget that I was not alone so I made it two fingers and started moaning a bit. I don't know when exactly they noticed but when that sex scene ended I was very close and didn't care to stop and came a bit loud. Dad tried to say that I'd better keep that private but Mom defended me again. I think they both were aroused too. Right now I sit in my room and I think I can hear bed creaking in their room :) Maybe I go one more round too...