Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My vacation story and how it changed me

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-11-03 16:34:44

Soooo the party is over (that is, the last guests left), I'm sitting with a laptop, wearing only my new anklets, Peter watching me from a little distance, and here is how it went.

Who showed up: Peter (of course), bro and Mila, Sophi, Elias and Marga (see https://www.misterpoll.com/forums/280966/topics/312162/pg/1 for who they are), Lena and Aylin my other friend. I decided to start topless with a long skirt and my high heels (and the anklets which I've been wearing since Thursday - actually turned out they don't unlock at all, Peter said it's a symbol of our relationship). I also told everyone that only I may wear shoes as a sign of my status :) And I put the same lipstick on my lips and my nipples, I know Peter likes that. So Peter, bro and Mila were topless too for the start, the guys with jeans, Mila with a miniskirt (first time since before Greece she was wearing less than me, haha). When the Greece people showed up they got topless too, Lena was shy a bit so at first she undressed to crop top and panty, while Aylin, rebel against her home traditions, took a promise from us not to tell her family and stripped nude right away and stood proud, though face red. We all applauded her.

So we ate and drank wine and $%!@tails and watched Netflix and got relaxed. Then I decided to move things on and turned on tango music and we danced with Peter with others watching. I whirled my skirt and unfastened it quick and whirled again so it fell right off and I got applauded too :) Now naked except for high heel sandals, I danced with all others, taking something off them with that. After that I was tired and sat with Peter, drinking some more and eating chocolate. Then we played bottle turning and there was a lot of kissing :) though Elias and Marga didn't play, they just sat together and started making out and soon left to another room like they did back in Greece. I enjoyed kissing everyone else - especially Peter of course, but also bro, Mila and all other girls. At some moment bro and Mila left together too and Peter whispered me he would like to watch something interesting :) So he made us all one more tequila sunrise and long story short, I seduced Lena (again) and Aylin too. Peter watched, and after some time when I was lying on my back with Aylin on her knees over my face and Lena fingering my $%!@, I felt his $%!@ on my boobs. After we girls finished each other we all went to sleep.

This morning it was mostly laying like seals on a shore. Aylin was sick a bit and she didn't remember what we did before sleep, maybe I'll tell her later :) Anyway she said she liked the party and others said too. I liked it definitely!

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-11-03 16:39:06

EdunRevol - for the party I described my parents left for the weekend so they didn't see me naked with the guests. And I didn't play with myself in front of them too, that's another level of indecency, I didn't even think of it :) Do you think I should take it? Just spread my legs in front of them and do it not even explaining why?

Posted by OnederingY on 2019-11-03 22:20:31

Vicki - of course. There's nothing wrong with playing with yourself and no reason to hide it. So next time you're at home, nude, with your parents - watching tv or something - jsut start playing with yourself until you $%!@.
It's even possible they'll join in.

Posted by EdunRevol on 2019-11-03 22:32:18

Vicki OnederingY is right. There's no need to be embarrassed in front of your parents. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Surely they won't mind if you do something so relaxing in front of them?

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-11-06 09:44:52

Well I don't know ... Maybe if something really erotic is on TV ... One thing is that now I don't play with myself at home much coz I often have sex with Peter, and play with myself for him too :)