Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My vacation story and how it changed me

Posted by vicki03 on 2020-09-03 14:54:28

Thank you Louise :) I think I got pretty much used to this. Now I think it won't be hot anymore so even better. It's sexy and arousing to walk barefoot on streets and in the school, especially when my friend Lena joins...

How old is your daughter BTW? And do you go like this yourself?

Posted by Louise_SA on 2020-09-04 06:09:25

Always great when you have friends that can join in the barefoot fun! My daughter is 11 and yes I frequently go without shoes everywhere

Posted by vicki03 on 2020-09-06 20:58:40

Cool! :)

Posted by Nadine Liran on 2020-09-16 13:09:02

So, Vickie, did you tell us anywhere already what you did for Peters birthday? if so, please link me to it

Posted by vicki03 on 2020-09-21 14:44:43

Hi Nadine - not here, only in private coz no one asked me here and Sandra didn't tell her idea... So I did what I came up myself - I talked Lena into habing sex with Peter, which they both liked much :)

There were two parties - the first with me and Lena on Friday and the second with Peter's friends and me on Saturday. Lena was a little nervous on Friday but everything ended well and I got her to suck his $%!@ and she took his $%!@ in her $%!@ even though she's not on the pill so I had to take the $%!@ in my mouth :) Peter was pretty glad and Lena said that she liked it too. And later with friends, I served as the host, met all the guests in my erotic uniform and high heels (the only exception to my barefoot challenge) and poured them drinks and things like that. They played some games and I gave a blowjob to the winner - I already knew all of the guests and they knew me and weren't surprised. At some point I took out the cake and undressed and lay down on the table, put the cake on my belly and let them eat it :) In the end I was pretty dirty, but it was fun! I was aroused and when Kerim touched my $%!@ I showed it and he gave me an orgasm there in full view! So it was all a great success and I was a little proud of myself :)