Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Girls Clothing Limits in summer.

My vacation story and how it changed me

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-09-11 14:19:33

Hi all. Prior to this summer, I used to dress a bit revealing but not much so. But then my older brother caught me reading one poll here (https://www.misterpoll.com/polls/575940/), and took me on vacation with his GF and their friends, and there they made me follow pretty strict rules. I described the rules and the many experiences I had there: https://www.misterpoll.com/forums/280966/topics/312162. In short, the rules were to wear outside not more that a small top, short skirt and sandals, inside the same without any shoes, and in our rented house to be nude all the time. Also they gradually coerced me to go fully nude on beach, even regular one, and I even spent several hours on the streets nude with clothes bodypainted on me. I had some sexual obligations there too. At first I was afraid and reluctant, but over time I overcame that and started to like the rules. I even started to walk barefoot outside, which the rules didn't state. When we returned home, I willingly started wear less and I dumped all my bras and some of other clothes. At home now I wear only panties and a crop top, and I've noticed my dad glancing on me often even though he said I'd better wear a bit more. And to school I wear now mid-thigh skirts or shorts and tops that bare my arms and my pierced navel, and also sandals. Too bad the weather got cooler, I'm not sure if I'd be able to go like that when it falls less that 20 C.

Posted by EdunRevol on 2019-09-14 17:28:29

So - why are you wearing clothes at home? Do you really think your dad would mind if you were nude?

Posted by awayness on 2019-09-15 21:34:10

Good girl. It sounds like you're getting the right rules so it's good you're obeying them! You'll be surprised how easy it is to get used to being naked in the cold, but if that fails, you can try naked under a coat.

Posted by Jessica_021 on 2019-09-15 21:48:08

What a good girl. I am proud of you. Just like you I also started being naked a lot after a vacation i went on when I was 13. Keep up the good work and stay nude.

Posted by vicki03 on 2019-09-16 13:30:43

Thank you all people for your support :) Bad news: it's got pretty cool here in Germany, so today I've worn to school shortened jeans, sandals and a T-shirt (no bra of course), though still with sandals. Please don't blame me, it's 17C outside, cloudy and windy! Good news: this Saturday my parents left to their own vacation in Italy, so at home I turned on heating and started going naked there. My bro and his GF don't object of course, coz it was they who made those rules I told about earlier :) Mila will live with us these two weeks, and I think I can het her go naked too which would be only fair. She has nothing to hide from me after all, coz I've seen (and touched) all of her already :)