Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

boys clothing limits/summer

My sons upcomming nude vacation

Posted by loving father and husband on 2020-08-13 22:31:20

i agree. he should not wear anything at all. my wife and i have four children three girls and one boy. when we our on summer vacation our son must always remain nude the entire time. its about six weeks. hes 15. nudity is a good way to teach discipline. its fine if other ppl are all clothed. make him remain fully nude and for the entire time. my wife recommends a teen boy have no pubic hair and make him keep hands behind back if girls are nearby. my wife says to let girls see his $%!@ to teach him discipline. i agree w her.

Posted by Randomtask_ on 2020-08-31 17:59:43

loving father, what is other people reaction to his nudity? what your girls reaction to it? is he punished / spanked naked too infront of others?

Posted by JONGEN on 2020-09-18 21:56:26

thats like what my mom does . we go on a bunch of weekend mini vacations and she brings me no clothes . i wear a speedo in the car for the drive and but when we get in the hotel room she takes the speedo and she will give it to me for the pool but speedo got no liner so when its wet its seethru its like being naked and in the hotel room she take the speedo and i stay naked when we are in doors . she sends me to the vending machins naked . the cleaning ladys in the hall see me naked and people by the vending machins see me naked some times they stare at my penus but no problems

Posted by F r y on 2020-10-11 20:31:20

Me and my friend love going in the woods naked. I like naturalism

Posted by loving father and husband on 2021-01-12 23:49:02

as a mother i would say for a boy fully nude at all times. no flip flops. not allowed to cover his $%!@ at anytime w no exceptions. when the boy is walking hands are kept behind his back at all times. our son remains nude during the entire vacation. he has to take a mile walk every morning on the beach w me w him naked. other ppl do see him walk naked w me by him clothed.