Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

boys clothing limits/summer

My sons upcomming nude vacation

Posted by Taylor_98 on 2009-09-03 05:16:22

Puppyboy

I'd like to hear more about your nudist life. We're you really nakers for a whole month? I've been shirtless since June...of 2008, but I've never been nakers for anywhere near as long as you. What was it like to spend a month at a nudist resort. It must have really sucked when you had to put clothes on again.

Posted by Joe2 on 2010-01-30 15:04:31

This whole story of spending the summer at an upscale nudist resort on the Cote d'Azur and keeping your 13 year old son nude 24/7 sounds like some sort of sick fantasy. Anyone who travels to the extent that you must have to live this sort of lifestyle knows that the basic rule is to fit in with whatever the locals are doing where ever you are. If no one else's son is going nude constantly, then you don't force your son to do so, not unless you want him constantly humiliated and grow to hate you and the extreme nude lifestyle that you are forcing on him. If there are a bunch of other nude kids there that are his age and that is what they are doing, then fine go nude 24/7. However, all kids want to fit in with the majority of the other kids. If they put on shirts, shorts, and sandals to shop or go to the movies or whatever, expecting your son to go nude would make him stand out and hate you for it. Additionally, you have said nothing about what the boy wants. At 13 or 14 a boy or girl have serious thoughts about what they want or don't want. Forcing a lifestyle on a kid at that age is a good way to alienate him for life.

Posted by Joe2 on 2010-01-31 20:14:50

I know that you have already made this trip by now. However, I would really like to know why you were so hell bent on having you 14 year old son completely nude 24/7 the whole three months that you were at that upscale nudist resort on the Cote d'Azur. Was this some sort of punishment? Nude when appropriate, sure. Nude 24/7 no matter what everybody else is doing, no one does that unless they are either punishing the kid or are just oblivious to proper behavior.

Posted by Joe2 on 2010-02-01 13:44:16

Another thing that seems strange here: You said that the boy would only wear minimal clothes on the plane over to France and then you would throw them away so that he would be nude 24/7 while you were at the nudist resort. That would mean that he could NOT leave the nudist resort the whole time that you are there. Even if he met other kids his own age, he could not go into town or on any kind of outing with them. France may be more liberal about nudity than we are in America, but he could not go with them while nude. I think that you son would be bored silly after the first week.

Posted by Joe2 on 2010-02-04 19:43:35

Update for those who may be following this thread:

There was a complaint that what "Carol" had posted here was child cruelty. The "misterpoll" authorities agreed and removed Carol's posts regarding her plan's to keep her 14 year-old son nude 24/7 at an upscale nudist resort in France during his summer break from school. My messages above will give you a general idea of why these plans might well have seemed like a form of child abuse.