Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School/PE Uniform, Underwear Checks, and Spankings

Embarrassing Changes at School

Posted by Paddyscot on 2006-10-06 10:45:24

Where exactly was this school. Was it in the UK , the US or elsewhere Did you like being naked in front of others or even in your underwear. I guess it must be OK in front of other lads but pretty embarassing in front of girls. Why bdid the head limit the colors. Also a lot of underwear these days is multicoloured and looks quite good. (All mine is anyway) What about any obese kids? If they have to wear just briefs instead of boxers it must look grotesque. At least boxers give a fat kid some dignity. Also as boys grow older and their genitals grow it must be embarrassing to wear briefs as boxers tend to cover up a bit more. Did the spankings hurt? Did you go over the knee? was their cornertime afterwards

Posted by AndiPink on 2007-01-29 15:29:46

I go to an all-girls school. A few of us got caught for wearing thongs under our plaid skirts - the sports mistress saw our bums when the wind blew our skirts up and reported us - we can only wear red or white school issue panties but we choose thongs as they are more comfy. We had to go for a spanking in the headmistress' office - bend over the leather couch, lift our skirts, drop our thong panties and take three strokes each. Then we had to give her our thongs and walk back to class holding our skirts up to show the other girls what happens to thong-wearers - naked bright red spanked little bums!!!!!!!

Posted by Jessica_butthurt on 2007-06-07 01:39:44

I feel sorry for you. I know how you feel. I went to a private school in Europe. Boys got to dress how they want, but girls had to wear uniforms. And during P.E. girls had to be naked. I am a girl and I didn't like it. The male teachers and boy students tried to get the girls in trouble so we had to be naked. Boys were allowed to touch us anywhere. It was a boarding school so we couldn't tell our parents. Even when we did see themwe were to not talk about school and the parents knew that so they never asked. Some boys touched our vaginas and stuck a finger up into our vaginas. If we tried to fight them off, they had permission to beat us. In P.E. boys had to shower us and they rub you in ALL places. A sport that girls could only play was to have lay on our backs on a table and have things put into our butts and our vaginas. We were not vergins within the first week we were there. And the male teachers (and it was only male teachers) like to spank us on our $%!@s. It hurt like hell. Some of my friends have had teachers rape them. One has even gotten pregnant. She blamed it on the teacher who really did it, but got a beating by that teacher, dean, and her dad. I don't know what happened to her. My parents sent me there when I was 7. A week later I was not a virgin. My sister was sent there a year later and I have found her crying in the bathroom. And her vagina was bleeding, a sign that she was not a vergin and her period has started. I hated that place. It is still there doing that to other girls!

Posted by dunnovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv on 2008-01-01 10:31:40

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/263045

Posted by Blackcloud on 2008-03-04 01:47:18

Out of curiosity, how did they go about checking you after the toilet?