Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

School/PE Uniform, Underwear Checks, and Spankings

School uniform, underwear checks

Posted by kilt on 2003-10-07 19:38:56

At my scottish school the uniform for girls is a white shirt, kilted skirt, white panties and knee length white socks. The boys uniform is white shirt, kilt, white briefs and knee length red socks. Both boys and girls have to take regular underwear checks and if you are found wearing the wrong underwear you are taken to an empty classroom where you have to take them off and bend over a desk and a teacher will lift the back of your kilt or skirt and give you six strokes on the bare butt with a cane. You are not allowed to put the wrong underwear back on and have to go about without underwear for the rest of the day.

Posted by kilt on 2003-10-08 20:56:21

========== In Reply To ========== At my scottish school the uniform for girls is a white shirt, kilted skirt, white panties and knee length white socks. The boys uniform is white shirt, kilt, white briefs and knee length red socks. Both boys and girls have to take regular underwear checks and if you are found wearing the wrong underwear you are taken to an empty classroom where you have to take them off and bend over a desk and a teacher will lift the back of your kilt or skirt and give you six strokes on the bare butt with a cane. You are not allowed to put the wrong underwear back on and have to go about without underwear for the rest of the day.

Correction - got stuck on white - boys wear navy blue briefs under their kilts.

Posted by Ryan3uk on 2003-10-25 16:05:19

Sounds similar to my lads' school. 150 boys 60 girls.

Posted by sworker on 2003-11-03 18:12:36

========== In Reply To ========== At my scottish school the uniform for girls is a white shirt, kilted skirt, white panties and knee length white socks. The boys uniform is white shirt, kilt, white briefs and knee length red socks. Both boys and girls have to take regular underwear checks and if you are found wearing the wrong underwear you are taken to an empty classroom where you have to take them off and bend over a desk and a teacher will lift the back of your kilt or skirt and give you six strokes on the bare butt with a cane. You are not allowed to put the wrong underwear back on and have to go about without underwear for the rest of the day.

Posted by sworker on 2003-11-03 18:14:49

Can you (truthfully) tell me of any school in the UK that would allow treatment like that in this day and age. Stop fantasising yuou silly and sad person ========= In Reply To ========== At my scottish school the uniform for girls is a white shirt, kilted skirt, white panties and knee length white socks. The boys uniform is white shirt, kilt, white briefs and knee length red socks. Both boys and girls have to take regular underwear checks and if you are found wearing the wrong underwear you are taken to an empty classroom where you have to take them off and bend over a desk and a teacher will lift the back of your kilt or skirt and give you six strokes on the bare butt with a cane. You are not allowed to put the wrong underwear back on and have to go about without underwear for the rest of the day.