Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Dress or a skirt as punishment

brother in a skirt

Posted by brenda g on 2003-09-11 03:57:55

My brother had to wear a skirt. Mom asked him why the dishes were not done yet, and he said that was a girls' job,in front of me my mom and 2 of my friends. Instead of getting mad, she walked upstairs and came back down with one of my skirts in her hand. He had to wear it untill all the dishes were done.

Posted by mary kay on 2003-09-17 04:11:02

========== In Reply To ==========

My brother had to wear a skirt. Mom asked him why the dishes were not done yet, and he said that was a girls' job,in front of me my mom and 2 of my friends. Instead of getting mad, she walked upstairs and came back down with one of my skirts in her hand. He had to wear it untill all the dishes were done.

Did your Mom ever put him in a skirt again?

Posted by mary kay on 2003-09-30 04:53:43

========== In Reply To ========== My brother had to wear a skirt. Mom asked him why the dishes were not done yet, and he said that was a girls' job,in front of me my mom and 2 of my friends. Instead of getting mad, she walked upstairs and came back down with one of my skirts in her hand. He had to wear it untill all the dishes were done.

======================================== Did he ever have to wear a skirt again?

Posted by SaveUsGuy on 2003-10-01 03:39:23

========== In Reply To ========== Sigh, why are there so many physco in this world? They are only kids and they behave like potential physco.

I am not trying to label anyone as physco, but putting a skirt or dress or anything girlie on a young male is not right. It's also physco. It will cause physcological influence to the victim. I myself was a victim too.

When I was young (about 12) and living with my aunt, being the only male in house was miserable, when the washing was not done (lazy aunt), I have to share tights, panties and skirts with my 3 other cousins (young ladies now). Which is so humuniating :'( and it lasted for 3 tired years. Until my parents relocated to ny.

My classmates teased me, and beated me when I have to wear that stupid girlie attire to school (spag top and tights). I hate it. Now I am 23, I still have difficulty getting a girlfriend as I still feel inferior inside and the thought of me wearing skirts and panties still haunt me at night.

I dun know whether if the problem lies in me, but please dun create more problem for this world. I urge u. There must be a better way to educate the young child.

Posted by JamieFurlong on 2019-02-01 18:26:00

Boys always want to spend time in the ground and my son is not an exception he never misses a chance to go to the gravel ground and come back with lots of dirt, so they never show interest in working at home helping mom. I read some essay order in a magazine is that their age will lead to play on the ground and it is very healthy for them so I give my son a chance to enjoy himself. But this skirt punishment is really very fun thing.