Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

OK To Wear Girls Clothes?

wearing girls clothes

Posted by skirtboy489 on 2005-01-30 00:32:03

I have no sisters and only my mom wears panties are they are too big. Fo you still have advice?

Posted by kindafreaky66 on 2005-08-09 20:02:27

ebay - or go to a store where your friends are not likely to shop

Posted by v3224 on 2005-11-19 19:34:53

I try to wear at least panties 24/7, both girls and womens. would that be somewhat ok to do?

Posted by iwanttoweargirlsclothes on 2006-03-26 16:32:46

well i want to wear girls clothes and wear m mas top but its too baggy at da boobs. all her stuff is a bit middle aged but if i had enoughcourage i would buy my own and tell my mum. I just feel that it cud harm my life. Dont be like me its ok to wear girls clothes and have courage

Posted by BunnyB on 2006-04-22 02:51:32

It is so good to hear of a family like the one I grew up in! My father and both my brother wore women's/girl's clothes. Father was tall and slender with delicate features and looked lovely when fully dressed as a woman. By brothers, both younger, looked sooo cute in girl's outfits. I loved it when we all went out to dinner or movies etc. all as girls and women. I really enjoyed doing my brothers hair and makeup on those frequent occasions. There were no men's/boy's underwear in the house at all. Mom had long since tossed all of dad's boxer & Jockey shorts. Mom had the boys in girl's panties & nighties from birth. Often Dad and also the boys would wear nylon stockings under their male attire to work or school Most of the time they would be wearing skirts when at home. Mom began training the boys to walk gracefully in high heels at age 12.