Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

USA and the world

damn americans

Posted by Reitocs on 2004-04-23 00:29:33

saved us in ww2? your dreaming, you just let us die, and youre creating an image by wasting money on army, every other 1st world country is better, less crime, less hostel, less polution, less army, less brain-washing, and less FAT!

Posted by Lighting on 2005-02-28 15:50:17

Technicaly, THe Soviet Union saved Europe in WWII... But you went and decided to make them your enemy. You dont like people who save you do you?

If europe is so good... Then why are 2 of the top 3 poluted nations in the world? Why dose France have the highst precentage of carcrashes related to alchohol perperson then anyother nation in the world?

Why is it that Poland and Spain agree with Bush? Even Portugal...

And lets not go into your overly violent history...

Posted by *Annie* on 2005-06-12 22:28:09

Poland, Spain and Portugal don't agree with Bush. It's only that tehir governments are too weak to say no to Bush.

Posted by JLeague on 2010-04-14 00:49:25

hahaha- since when did the soviet union save us? we were an ocean away last time i checked and I apologize, i forget who supplied the russians? who spent the most money on WW2? who liberated western Europe? the United States could've been in berlin too, but they let the russians take it for political reasons patton's tanks were stationed 24 hrs from berlin- look it up