Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Girls with no PE kit

My Pe Kit

Posted by Stephenie on 2004-01-10 20:24:48

Hi I went to an all boys school but the nearby girls school pe kit was white blouse,navy blue Pe Skirt,blue knickershorts with 2 white stripes and light blue Hockey socks. I used to see them and only dream of being able to do pe dressed like that with the girls.I think they wore Leotards inside for gymnastics.I have now solved my problem and are undergoing Gender reasignment and will soon be a girl but i do now play Hockey and Netball in my own Light Blue Polo Shirt,Navy Blue Hockey Skirt,White Hockey Socks and Navy Blue knickershorts with 2 white stripes which I wear over a white crop top and knickers . I would luv to hear from anyone who is like me or wants to be or even other girls to find out what it was like to be a girl at school! Luv Stephenie email stepheniegirl@yahoo.co.uk

Posted by BenFromAlperton on 2020-01-07 21:38:07

Awhh Stephenie pity I read this so many years after you wrote it, there are at least three girls in our school who have made the change. I hope yours went well :)

Posted by carmenn on 2021-03-26 05:20:25

Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic is a weight loss formula formulated using some of the secret ingredients sourced from Okinawa, one of the healthiest islands in the world. Looking for Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic review 2021? This Review Based on the 2021 Okinawa Flat Belly Tonic Customer Report and Here you can find How it Works?

Posted by geekstation on 2022-01-03 15:38:17

Really unquie place, Thank you so much meant for posting The experience. Fantasticly penned report, anxieties most of folks given similar volume of material as you may, the online market place might be a a lot better put. Be sure to keep it up! advice

Posted by geekstation on 2022-01-03 15:44:41

Recommended Reading Now i am definitely content to uncover this page in addition to performed delight in examining practical articles or blog posts placed in this article. This thoughts on the article author seemed to be brilliant, appreciate it with the write about.