Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Hilary Duff

I would Spank Hilary anyday!

Posted by wrestlingfan on 2003-07-29 10:52:41

I think she is hott and naughty and deserves to be spanked. I would love spank her I could see it now, 5 minutes of her over my knee getting a blistering. Would love to see her spanked in show or movie.

Posted by philk on 2003-11-16 00:32:38

Only five minutes, wrestlingfan? Why so lenient? My prescription for young Hilary would be: 20 minutes good sound hand-spanking (on the bare, of course)to get her cute young bottom well warmed up and tender; then ten minutes with a nice stinging leather paddle; and finally ten minutes with a hairbrush. To be repeated on a daily basis. ========== In Reply To ========== I think she is hott and naughty and deserves to be spanked. I would love spank her I could see it now, 5 minutes of her over my knee getting a blistering. Would love to see her spanked in show or movie.

Posted by deepdarkdesire on 2004-12-22 23:35:53

I would play school principal, and have her brought into my office wearing a cheerleader outfit with a short skirt. Make her bend over my desk, lift up that skirt (with panties down) and severely spank her cute bare bottom with a wooden paddle for at least two hours...just for the fun of it! What a thrill it would be to spank that pretty teenage girl!

Posted by problemchild on 2007-11-08 02:14:39

Who is Hilary Anyday? I would rather spank Hilary Duff! Ha, ha, ha, ha!