Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

teenage boys wrestling kids from ages: 9-21

KIDS AT AGES 9-12 WRESTLING TEENAGE BOYS IN UNDERWEAR

Posted by CLAY on 2003-07-29 15:44:40

ALL KIDS AT THE AGES OF 9-12 SHOULD START WRESTLING TEENAGE BOYS IN UNDERWEAR.

Posted by JustCurious on 2003-07-30 18:21:42

I am 16 I wrestled my little brother all the time and he is 11. We wrestle with clothes and sometimes in underwear. Never naked from the beginning but sometimes end up that way. I also wrestle my 12 and 10 year old cousins, same as my brother, in clothes and underwear. Our parents don't care that i win, they know we wrestle together. They just say "as long as no one gets hurt". They also know we wrestle sometimes in underwear, which they still dont mind. They just dont like wrestling naked because they dont want anything to "accidently happen" which i kind of agree with because i want my cousins butts to remain virgins while wrestling. ========== In Reply To ========== ALL KIDS AT THE AGES OF 9-12 SHOULD START WRESTLING TEENAGE BOYS IN UNDERWEAR.

Posted by billyboy on 2003-08-14 20:25:51

Wrestling with older boys in underwear is great. I like it. You can wear a jock if it's easier. It's good fun to get young boys wrestling with teenagers. Even older.

I'm from the UK, what is getting 'punked'?

Posted by JustCurious on 2003-08-18 22:55:54

We do wrestle in jocks so our packages are secure, the only problem with jocks is they have no back so you can touch the other guys butt and maybe stick your finger in it which really is fun to see them react! ========== In Reply To ========== Wrestling with older boys in underwear is great. I like it. You can wear a jock if it's easier. It's good fun to get young boys wrestling with teenagers. Even older.

Posted by curious1 on 2003-09-04 05:00:23

========== In Reply To ========== I am 16 I wrestled my little brother all the time and he is 11. We wrestle with clothes and sometimes in underwear. Never naked from the beginning but sometimes end up that way. I also wrestle my 12 and 10 year old cousins, same as my brother, in clothes and underwear. Our parents don't care that i win, they know we wrestle together. They just say "as long as no one gets hurt". They also know we wrestle sometimes in underwear, which they still dont mind. They just dont like wrestling naked because they dont want anything to "accidently happen" which i kind of agree with because i want my cousins butts to remain virgins while wrestling.

You sound like my brother and me---he is 17 and I am 12 and have a younger brother --he is 7. we wrestle in our underwear to most of the time. Also when my 14 & 8 yr old cousins were here for a week we had wrestling matches in our underwear. sometimes when mine or my little brothers friends are here we wrestle & my big brother wrestles us too.Sometimes a few of his friends join in if they are here when we wrestle. We pin each other down and sit on them till they give.It dont take long for some of them to give when my big brother sits on them or one of his friends.He is 180 lb and I am 80 lb my little brother is 65 lb. We have a lot of fun. we dont wrestle naked either but sometimes someones underwear will get caught or pulled down a little by accident. My big brother likes to give wedgies to so you got to be careful. He does it even when we are not wrestling. sometimes he will sneak up and depants us by pulling our pants down leaving us in our underwear.That starts a wedgie or depantsing competition and usually ends up in a wrestling match but its all in fun.Sometimes if there is someone we really want to give a tuff time to in fun a bunch of us will all pile up on him and stay there till he gives up.We teased my little 7 yr old brother a few nights ago when some of our friends were here to spend the nite. We were wrestling in our underwear and he was wearing his superman underoos. He got pined by one of my friends who weighs 120 lb. He couldnt get up with my friend sitting on him and we asked him what happened to his superman power and strength.We all got a good laugh. We all have a lot of fun wrestling