Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Wetting or messing your pants in public

on my way home from school

Posted by johnay on 2006-09-10 22:10:15

I knew i was gonna be the only one at my house the day i did this. So when i was walking home from school, i waited till i got pretty far and then i stood in the middle of the road and wet my pants. I soaked my jeans thoroughly. It dripped into my shoes and out onto the road. It felt so good. Unfortunately, my neighbor saw me walking with wet pants but just waved and gave a sympathetic look.

Posted by kate 5 on 2007-06-17 16:07:32

i love peeing my knickers too. it feels so great ! i do it all the time.

Posted by Kennith Perry on 2007-12-20 23:20:05

I've done this many time. When I was 12, I did this wearing tan jeans and you could really see the pee. I don't know if anyone saw me or not but it was fun. I also pushed a big load of poop into my blue briefs, so it was double fun. Pee and poop in my pants.

Posted by songcat on 2009-04-25 01:26:13

I am doing it right now... letting a little bit out at a time.

Posted by swordcat on 2009-05-25 19:28:57

Once i had wet my pants on my way home on purpose. I knew my parents weren´t home so i thaught i wouldn´t have to frighten. Just as i entered my street i saw one of ouer neighbours and she saw me. I was six years old but very small for my age. When she saw my wet pants she came over to me, took my hand and lead me to her house. She has a three year old son who still worse diapers. She let me into her house layed me on her sons changing table and diapered me. The diaper was thight but id fit when my parents came home she brought me over and told them what hapend. My parents spanked me and made me wore diapers one more week.