Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Mixed wrestling scissors (guys only)

I'm Too Strong For Guys

Posted by MuscleGirlBrat on 2004-11-26 19:39:20

I'm a gymnast and my legs are really strong and muscular. I've scissored a ton of guys and not one has been able to take it like a man. They either end up submitting or knocked out cold. Those are the two choices when I get my legs wrapped around someone. There must be some guys out there who could handle my squeeze but I haven't found them yet.

Posted by binx1313 on 2005-01-16 19:46:44

I WOULD LIKE TO WRESTLE YOU AND SEE WHO IS STRONGER IM WILLING TO BE YOUR GUINEA PIG AND SEE HOW STRONG YOU CAN SQUEEZE

Posted by red13 on 2005-01-17 19:36:00

I'm sure there are lots of men willing for your trial, because many men find it very sexy (that includes me). So You should eventually find someone who won't submit to Your scissors. Good luck! By the way I own a scissors Yahoo group: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fem_sci_for/ . Be sure to check it.

Posted by Agent D. on 2006-07-24 15:33:31

Even if I couldn't break your scissor hold (lol), I could still reverse the flow by lifting you up. It takes away your leverage. At that point, you would be in my world. And there would be no escape from my bearhug. Speaking of which, is it just me, or is the bearhug like the male equivalent of a scissor hold?

Posted by incolume0 on 2009-09-01 21:08:31

squeeze me as how as you want, i'm willing to try