Welcome! Sign in to access your account. New user?
ADULT: OFF HOME DIRECTORY SEARCH RANDOM POLL MAKE A POLL

Boys humiliated by girls

I am a gay bunny rabbit

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-07-10 03:51:36

I cross-dressed BABY BOY POWER AKA DETESTINGGIRLS!!!

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-07-18 22:59:46

how have you exposed me as a liar? b/c you want her to cross-dress you doesnt mean you're straight. you could be straight, bi, or gay - it's really unrelated. you say you hate girls, but i dont believe you or else you'd be spending all your time on gay polls, not on here obsessed with a plot to beat up a younger girl. if you were gay you wouldnt care what kitty is doing and you'd let her be. gay boys have no interest in beating up people, esp girls! i believe you are straight & what you really want is her to dominate you. you cant hate something AND be attracted to it. it's impossible as love and hate are opposites.

i'm calling you gay b/c you babble on and on that you hate girls. until you admit you like girls, i'll keep calling you gay.

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-07-19 00:59:45

Its possible to be attracted to someone and hate it(the attraction) I thing girlloather should probably call himself 'selfloather' I don't know why he hates girls, esp young girls ,& esp if he is an adult, he goes back and forth, his messages make no sense at all he seems to hate EVERYONE including himself, cuz he is demeaning himself..like Ican't figure out what he wants, even talking sexy to him and accepting him does no good. This guy i truly a freak, and I usually mean that to be a compliment, but in his cae he just gets off on being disruptive, and even more strangley I think he is much older than all of us. Like it would be so tiring to keep upthe Bizzare English language he uses and he British! WTF???

Posted by Billy5 on 2009-07-19 01:04:01

yes, but only in your head b/c you try to rationalize why you shouldnt be attracted to it, but that doesnt mean that you are not actually attracted to it. i think this is precisely his issue - he is spending so much time vocalizing what he hates, but i beleive he truly wants it deep down and that confuses and scares him to death.

well he could be older, but he's just too immature to be older than teens i think. he seems to hate himself and has deep psychological issues.

like there is this new documentary called 'Outrage' where right-wing gay politcians are exposed. the ones are actually fight so hard for these anti-gay laws are the ones who lead these secret double lives with gay prostitutes or guys they meet at gay bars b/c they are terrified of other people knowing and facing what they really want in life.

this correlates to research by US psychologists which shows that 80% of men who are homophobic have repressed homosexual desires. This finding lends scientific evidence to the long-standing speculation that those who shout the loudest against homosexuality have something to hide.

http://www.petertatchell.net/homophobia/bigots%20are%20buggers.htm

The research results were published in the prestigious Journal of Abnormal Psychology, with the backing of the American Psychological Association. http://www.philosophy-religion.org/handouts/homophobia.htm

while i dont beleive BP is gay, i'm just using this as an example to show that what he is dedicating so much time to shouting out against is what he really wants!

Posted by Evil Kitty on 2009-07-19 01:11:24

Hmmmm. interesting. How can we reach out to LittleGirlLoather? Any ideas?